• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

On 14/05/2018 at 21:13, byron said:

buy the wife's from cannabis brothers suffolk..its our last chance..when i was down on the drove on the solstice,traveller boy put me on to them..i buy the black,about two hundred and thirty quid,,ya get two trial bottles red/white if you look them up on the net..good luck....

Is this the company and the 'oil' you are getting?.https://theoriginalalternative.com/product/black-edition-cbd-oil/

1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Seen a piece on telly last night about two young kids that need it prescribed on the nhs , but the cost of its very expensive ?

I saw a grow costings once,decent sized indoor,the guy had maybe 60 lights,said it cost around £7 an ounce to grow nutrient and soil expenditure,his electricity was free.

• Like 2

Good little series on Netflix 'Muder Mountain'.

Humboldt county in California, kinda of a self policed pot growing hippy self governing commune. Taggart would love it there as theres been a few murders!

Anyway, they discuss a lot the new legislation and how its putting them out of business. BIG companies getting on it, Coca Cola is mentioned.  Shame as the people that have been taking the risks for decades and developing hybrids and even going to Afghanistan to get seeds etc are now being squezed out. 

3 hours ago, Waz said:

Shame as the people that have been taking the risks for decades and developing hybrids and even going to Afghanistan to get seeds etc are now being squezed out. 

Murder mountain is a good series,people have been going missing in Humboldt and the emerald triangle for years,taking a dirt nap and disappearing forever,stumble on a persons livelihood and they vanish.I went to afghan for seeds years ago,loads of people did,neville schoenmaker and ben dronkers to name but two well knowns,the americans nowadays making kush hybrids come out as if they founded the industry,i spoke to a Oregonian a few weeks ago who told me his profits had plummeted,legalisation has opened the playing field levelling it right out,his kilos now sell for $1000,thats a hefty drop from pre-legalisation day sales prices.

25 minutes ago, mackem said:

Murder mountain is a good series,people have been going missing in Humboldt and the emerald triangle for years,taking a dirt nap and disappearing forever,stumble on a persons livelihood and they vanish.I went to afghan for seeds years ago,loads of people did,neville schoenmaker and ben dronkers to name but two well knowns,the americans nowadays making kush hybrids come out as if they founded the industry,i spoke to a Oregonian a few weeks ago who told me his profits had plummeted,legalisation has opened the playing field levelling it right out,his kilos now sell for $1000,thats a hefty drop from pre-legalisation day sales prices.

Mate of mine went there to be a trimmigant to pay off some heavy debts

he said it got very moody and scary several times while he was there and he got stitched up at the end and walked away

its a great programme

the black market is thriving

3 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

Mate of mine went there to be a trimmigant to pay off some heavy debts

he said it got very moody and scary several times while he was there and he got stitched up at the end and walked away

its a great programme

the black market is thriving

I have a mate at the moment hiring trimmigrants in Australia,i was offered a job stateside fairly recently,big money brings big rewards attracts big risks,someone says they are going to stick you in a hole at the beginning of a job if they catch you nicking off them they probably mean it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just been in a café today,went in and ordered two coffee's,girl behind the counter asks "Medicated or unmedicated?"......I was in a legal CBD cannabis café,i will put some pics up when my mate sends them over,maybe 10 different strains?I have been doing quite a bit of research in the last two weeks on legal CBD flowers,i have been in two shops directly opposite plod stations,plod have been in both and seen the paperwork and seized nothing,bit of a grey area still however,i have found 2 wholesale suppliers in the UK but I think I can get better cheaper from abroad,i think times are deffo changing,even Jeremy corbyns son tommy is opening a CBD flower shop in north London as he has a business registered called the national hemp service.

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Any testers mack?

Its CBD weed mate,i have seen plenty of it in the last few weeks,wont get you stoned,even when she asked medicated or unmedicated today she was referring to drops of CBD oil in the coffee or not ? they are getting plenty of customers through the door,i know 2 legal CBD coffee shops now,neither have had trouble with plod,and also a LOT of vape shops are selling CBD flowers,its quite a lucrative business and its only the tip of the iceberg.

Just now, W. Katchum said:

It’s big buissness now that cbd bud I got 2 mates that’s on it? it’s same price as normal bud tho ?

Its a LOT cheaper if you get it from source,but the stuff I have seen the last few weeks all has HUGE mark up on it ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Get yaself couple hundred boxes an add to ye wealth pal??

Times are hard mate ? but I am looking at getting my a little coffee shop ? for lattes and cappuccinos and stuff.

• Like 2