Cannabis oil

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

In 2016 we produced 95 tons of "legal" cannabis,we are the worlds largest "legal" producer despite the government line that its got no medicinal use,yet the government licenses the worlds largest government approved cannabis export market,massive hypocrisy across the board.

Par for the course for everything in the world . Always makese just want to live in a shack In the woods and never have to hear about this kind of stupidity again 

• Like 2

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

How magnanamous of them to give the kid his medicine after he's gone uncouncious and sent to hospital .

"Oh shit he really does need it , quick Derek go get the kid his medince before we look like utter c**ts" 

He went I'll , just like his mother said , just like professionals have said .

What did they think the swindle was ? His mum wanted some for herself? 

I Realise its hard to change laws on a whim and you can't do things just for one person , but what I don't get it why it's taken this for the law to be potentially changed . My old man told me about this years ago , he'd seen it on YouTube for kids with epilepsy etc.other countries have legalised it for people who need it . Why not have legalised it when it became apparent it worked , why if they deemed it un-usefull and wouldn't prescribe it do they make and ship it allover the world themselves? They some sort of snake oil salesman ? 

c**ts the lot of them , worst thing is the bottom end is a young kid near death 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

c**ts the lot of them 

Yup,an accurate description of them.Common sense finally prevails,a small child gets the medicine that makes his life liveable while conservative MP Victoria atkins the UK drugs minister opposes medicinal cannabis yet her husband grows quite legally 45 acres of weed under government licence.

victoria-atkins-westminster-hall.png

british-sugar-greenhouse-aerial.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Yup,an accurate description of them.Common sense finally prevails,a small child gets the medicine that makes his life liveable while conservative MP Victoria atkins the UK drugs minister opposes medicinal cannabis yet her husband grows quite legally 45 acres of weed under government licence.

victoria-atkins-westminster-hall.png

british-sugar-greenhouse-aerial.jpg

Why has nobody in government asked her 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Why has nobody in government asked her 

When it became public about her husband she was noticeably silent on the cannabis issue for a short while,her colleagues are fully aware of her vested interest in keeping the plant illegal.

MP Victoria Atkins accused of 'hypocrisy' over legal cannabis farm

Drugs minister Victoria Atkins has been accused of "hypocrisy on a grand scale" over her husband's involvement in a legal cannabis farm.

Paul Kenward - who is married to the MP for Louth and Horncastle - is managing director of British Sugar, licensed to grow non-psychoactive cannabis.

The Home Office said Ms Atkins declared the fact in parliament when she was appointed minister in 2017.

She has previously spoken out against the Class B drug.

Peter Reynolds, president of Clear, Campaign for Cannabis law reform, said: "It's not just a conflict of interests, it is hypocrisy on a grand scale."

"The reason she was appointed is Theresa May was looking for someone who was a hard-line prohibitionist," he said.

"The Tory party's policy on drugs - cannabis in particular - is directly opposed to the evidence, and Victoria Atkins is someone who supports that."

"But, what is appalling is she doesn't just want to support it for policy reasons, quite evidently, she wants to support it because her husband and family are directly benefitting from [the regulation of] it."

A Home Office statement said: "In 2016, British Sugar was granted a Home Office licence to grow a non-psychoactive variant of the cannabis plant.

"Victoria Atkins MP declared this fact in parliament when speaking in a debate as a backbencher, when she was appointed as Minister for Crime, Safeguarding and Vulnerability in November 2017, the Minister voluntarily excused herself from policy or decisions relating to cannabis, including licensing".

The company began growing a non‐psychoactive variety of cannabis at its plant in Wissington, Norfolk, last year for use in children's epilepsy medicine.

It was in the news in June after people living nearby complained of a smell of "weed" after the plants were harvested.

Speaking in parliament in July last year, she said: "I must first declare an interest, because my husband works for a company that has a license to grow non-psychoactive versions of cannabis to treat epileptic conditions in children.

"It is groundbreaking work, but I thought I should declare it, given that I will be talking about the psychoactive version of cannabis in due course - a very different substance."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-44109060

30 minutes ago, mackem said:

When it became public about her husband she was noticeably silent on the cannabis issue for a short while,her colleagues are fully aware of her vested interest in keeping the plant illegal.

MP Victoria Atkins accused of 'hypocrisy' over legal cannabis farm

Drugs minister Victoria Atkins has been accused of "hypocrisy on a grand scale" over her husband's involvement in a legal cannabis farm.

Paul Kenward - who is married to the MP for Louth and Horncastle - is managing director of British Sugar, licensed to grow non-psychoactive cannabis.

The Home Office said Ms Atkins declared the fact in parliament when she was appointed minister in 2017.

She has previously spoken out against the Class B drug.

Peter Reynolds, president of Clear, Campaign for Cannabis law reform, said: "It's not just a conflict of interests, it is hypocrisy on a grand scale."

"The reason she was appointed is Theresa May was looking for someone who was a hard-line prohibitionist," he said.

"The Tory party's policy on drugs - cannabis in particular - is directly opposed to the evidence, and Victoria Atkins is someone who supports that."

"But, what is appalling is she doesn't just want to support it for policy reasons, quite evidently, she wants to support it because her husband and family are directly benefitting from [the regulation of] it."

A Home Office statement said: "In 2016, British Sugar was granted a Home Office licence to grow a non-psychoactive variant of the cannabis plant.

"Victoria Atkins MP declared this fact in parliament when speaking in a debate as a backbencher, when she was appointed as Minister for Crime, Safeguarding and Vulnerability in November 2017, the Minister voluntarily excused herself from policy or decisions relating to cannabis, including licensing".

The company began growing a non‐psychoactive variety of cannabis at its plant in Wissington, Norfolk, last year for use in children's epilepsy medicine.

It was in the news in June after people living nearby complained of a smell of "weed" after the plants were harvested.

Speaking in parliament in July last year, she said: "I must first declare an interest, because my husband works for a company that has a license to grow non-psychoactive versions of cannabis to treat epileptic conditions in children.

"It is groundbreaking work, but I thought I should declare it, given that I will be talking about the psychoactive version of cannabis in due course - a very different substance."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-44109060

And yet they all keep moving forward working stuff for themselves.  Problem is no politician will say anything because they've all got their own swindle going 

• Like 1

He has been given/allowed a short term supply of his oil to ease his condition,he hasn't been given his full 6 month supply back,by giving him the short term supply to halt his spasms surely that's admitting its got medicinal usage?His mums just been interviewed and is requesting the oil be allowed for all children with a similar condition.

Typical short sighted government in the UK. Rather impose laws (which the rest of the world are seeing the benefit) .

If in was PM I'd legalise weed across the board. Every single penny generated by the sale would go directly to the NHS. 

The way it stands weed isn't going anywhere in fact it's more popular than ever and the government get absolutely f**k all out of it. You would think "Government" meant to be the best educated and business savvy would be on to that like a pigeon on a chip. 

No they rather debate and allow laws of looking up lassies skirts. 

• Like 1

Marijuana is 'significantly' SAFER than thought: Cannabis is 114 times LESS deadly than alcohol, claims study. Smoking marijuana is 114 times safer than drinking alcohol. This is according to an international study which claims the plant may be 'significantly' less harmful than scientists believe.

Two children have now been given licences to use medicinal cannabis oil,common sense starting to creep into the government stance.

32 minutes ago, mackem said:

Marijuana is 'significantly' SAFER than thought: Cannabis is 114 times LESS deadly than alcohol, claims study. Smoking marijuana is 114 times safer than drinking alcohol. This is according to an international study which claims the plant may be 'significantly' less harmful than scientists believe.

Two children have now been given licences to use medicinal cannabis oil,common sense starting to creep into the government stance.

Aye but will I get to get stoned legally is the question lol

William (baron) hague is calling for its legalisation for recreational use,and professor Robert Winston has just been on TV saying its use is far less harmfull than alcohol or tobacco and the government should look at its legalisation,if we fall into step behind Canada which is due to legalise for recreation then I think you can expect it somewhere down the line,once the old style politicians start falling away.

• Like 2

The government has ‘ordered a review’ into the medicinal use of cannabis. Ridiculous given that it’s taken this long given that so many people, including medical professionals, have championed the benefits and effectiveness for years now. 

Recreational use is a different debate and should be kept completely separate to the one for helping people who’s health is at stake. Hague is right though, it’s a total waste of precious resources chasing people around for selling or smoking a bit of weed.

• Like 1

They said on the news today that Theresa May, now that she has listened to those doctors, has agreed to consider cannabis for medicinal use.

They also said that she basically admitted that she now sees it in a new light because she has chosen to hear the debate and evidence for its use.

That pissed me off a bit - why couldn't she be open minded enough to listen in the first place - especially when it's less addictive and less damaging than morphine which, I've personally seen plumbed up to patients on a cancer ward like it was going out of fashion.

• Like 4