Cannabis oil

Just now, arcticgun said:

sometimes you just have too firmly push for what you believe to be right and right for the times we are living in , these lads deserve a medal for the model they have delivered, I'm pretty sure the jermey kyle part is featured on tv pretty soon

I am going to Vienna on Tuesday morning to visit flowery fields and two other clone dispensaries,flowery fields sells around 60,000+ clones a month,one of the others carries 30+ elite Californian clones in its stock,we are just getting an idea of the business model,all totally legal,things are in constant flux,its just a matter of time :yes:

24254341_919454108201612_8665984435448971264_n.jpg

26230319_1636063013146966_6752494047090143735_n.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I was meaning the oil alone . I smoked a power of grass from about 16-21 amd wouldnt do it again. 

I get aches across me shoulders and use the coconut oil preparation as a rub it has a nice soothing effect , found it helps with migraine to rubbed on fore head

• Like 1

My selection of homemade cbd oils 

I grew 3 cbd auto compassion lime plants last year thc about 8% cbd about 10% it vapes very well and works well in oils 

i mainly just use coconut oil but in the brown oil I added lecithin granules which are supposed to help it absorb better, dont notice any difference tbh it just went brown ?

I brought a capsule machine for easier dosing 

IMG_1474.JPG

• Like 4

Seen a massive amount of CBD products today and associated oils,plus all of the machinery,got an interesting day tomorrow but today I was shown around a few different facilities,all perfectly legal,tomorrow more of the same.

P1030388.JPG

P1030385.JPG

P1030376.JPG

P1030373.JPG

• Like 6
On 27/01/2018 at 18:44, trapperman said:

My selection of homemade cbd oils 

I grew 3 cbd auto compassion lime plants last year thc about 8% cbd about 10% it vapes very well and works well in oils 

i mainly just use coconut oil but in the brown oil I added lecithin granules which are supposed to help it absorb better, dont notice any difference tbh it just went brown ?

I brought a capsule machine for easier dosing 

IMG_1474.JPG

Just curious on the vaping ...do you vape the infused coconut oil? If so do you mix with VG or PG  or ready made vape juice?  

1 minute ago, arcticgun said:

all them plants and no THC , its not natural lmao

You wouldn't believe what I saw today :rofl: I am in flowering,trimming,drying,packing rooms tomorrow :thumbs: Best part is its all 100% legal :yes:

P1030354.JPG

P1030364.JPG

• Like 4
9 hours ago, mackem said:

You wouldn't believe what I saw today :rofl: I am in flowering,trimming,drying,packing rooms tomorrow :thumbs: Best part is its all 100% legal :yes:

P1030354.JPG

P1030364.JPG

went last year too see a grow room down country and its was next level, like noting ive seen here before, am pretty sure its been built with legislation in mind and fair play too em, its great too see just how things have developed since back in the day, tents made of black n white taped together metal halide sodium ebb n flow NFT all stashed n rigged up in terraced n council house lofts lmao , the great thing about weed is the sheer size and depth of the market on so many levels its mad its been kept away from society for so long, but I think we need it back on so many levels its unreal, health and financial reasons are enough alone imho

its mad considering most the modern world is moving well in right direction, their is us sat twiddling our thumbs , well at least at gverment level the streets well they never stopped despie nowt and likely never will lol uk cannabis plc wont be giving ticky I dare say innit

Edited by arcticgun
15 hours ago, kanny said:

Just curious on the vaping ...do you vape the infused coconut oil? If so do you mix with VG or PG  or ready made vape juice?  

No I just vape the buds kanny but also make edibles, I do find edibles a little bit hit and miss sometimes though 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, arcticgun said:

went last year too see a grow room down country and its was next level, like noting ive seen here before, am pretty sure its been built with legislation in mind and fair play too em, its great too see just how things have developed since back in the day, tents made of black n white taped together metal halide sodium ebb n flow NFT all stashed n rigged up in terraced n council house lofts lmao , the great thing about weed is the sheer size and depth of the market on so many levels its mad its been kept away from society for so long, but I think we need it back on so many levels its unreal, health and financial reasons are enough alone imho

its mad considering most the modern world is moving well in right direction, their is us sat twiddling our thumbs , well at least at gverment level the streets well they never stopped despie nowt and likely never will lol uk cannabis plc wont be giving ticky I dare say innit

Got an invite for spain,switzerland and now California,cant wait but heading to Canada next week for a break :angel: Legalisation is just around the corner,ya snooze ya lose,been to two really nice stablishments this morning,one has 5000 yup you read it right five thousand mothers,crazy level and the owner told me he isn't loaded :angel: as he gave me a lift in his Ferrari :whistling: all legal.

2 hours ago, trapperman said:

No I just vape the buds kanny but also make edibles, I do find edibles a little bit hit and miss sometimes though 

never had any chew with cannabutter, mind it affects different people due to constitutions etc

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Got an invite for spain,switzerland and now California,cant wait but heading to Canada next week for a break :angel: Legalisation is just around the corner,ya snooze ya lose,been to two really nice stablishments this morning,one has 5000 yup you read it right five thousand mothers,crazy level and the owner told me he isn't loaded :angel: as he gave me a lift in his Ferrari :whistling: all legal.

old dog new tricks eh good luck and enjoy your break too

• Like 1
2 hours ago, trapperman said:

Ah I see your using a proper bud vaporizer ....I made some e.cig juice following a video of YouTube once it was awful lol ....trick with edibles is always eat on a empty stomach if you have a load of food in your belly there less effective :thumbs:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, arcticgun said:

old dog new tricks eh good luck and enjoy your break too

Been looking at importing CBD products,met a few old contacts today,even Holland and barrett are selling it in the UK now,theres money to be made as sole distributor of certain things and the good thing is its legal :)

P1030394.JPG

P1030397.JPG