Cannabis oil

3 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

It’s not cheap

But it works

you get what you pay for

i don’t use it every day and I’ve had it since before xmas

I've got her the blue edition for now see how she goes with that ... if she want the white she can pay for it :laugh:

• Like 3

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

If your benefitting from the positive effects of CBD just wait until you try while product extraction , whole new level of health product , 

Edibles are an excellent way too ingest cannabis as well ?

Instagram is the place too start looking or simply ask your local stoner 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

I have an aunt with very bad ms

fir a while a friend was giving her space cakes and it was helping and she had a good quality of life

her sons spoke to the dr who told them to stop it immediately as it’s illegal

shes now f****d and wheel chair bound but her family are glad their breaking no laws

Strange folks.

59 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

I have an aunt with very bad ms

fir a while a friend was giving her space cakes and it was helping and she had a good quality of life

her sons spoke to the dr who told them to stop it immediately as it’s illegal

shes now f****d and wheel chair bound but her family are glad their breaking no laws

Why listen too the doctor i cannot understand it , I really can't , but ultimately there choice ,

• Like 1

I knew a woman who was a strong fearless 3 day horse rider, a clever technician and a really nice person who developed MS and she used the real stuff. She put it Into chocolate cornflake cakes. 2 grns a day. Weighed out on a set of powder scales. Any less and it didn't do any good and more  made her her fly at 40 k ft. She used to get it from a local lad. To me it looked like a hare turd. It had a  odd smell a bit like hops. It worked very well for some time but its effect seem to wear off and she got cancer which  fixed her. A real shame.

Edited by Meece
8 minutes ago, arcticgun said:

Why listen too the doctor i cannot understand it , I really can't , but ultimately there choice ,

My wife spoke to her GP about CBD for pain relief (she has fibromyalgia). He slagged it off terribly - untested, unknown side effects, possibly illegalities etc etc. She was going to give it a try - nothing to lose and all that - but he put her right off the idea.

But he happily prescribes amitriptyline, tramadol and morphine to her...........it's a barmy world, all right !

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

My wife spoke to her GP about CBD for pain relief (she has fibromyalgia). He slagged it off terribly - untested, unknown side effects, possibly illegalities etc etc. She was going to give it a try - nothing to lose and all that - but he put her right off the idea.

But he happily prescribes amitriptyline, tramadol and morphine to her...........it's a barmy world, all right !

he has to sing the party line or the games truly over he spent his whole career prescribing poor quality cannbis rips off peddled by drug companies, plenty doctors will tell you the plain truth if you put it to them, look stateside the pharmacies are hardy failing,

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, arcticgun said:

he has to sing the party line or the games truly over he spent his whole career prescribing poor quality cannbis rips off peddled by drug companies, plenty doctors will tell you the plain truth if you put it to them, look stateside the pharmacies are hardy failing,

Tramadol gives her terrible nightmares, morphine runs the very real risk of addiction, while amitriptyline is fine if she wants to spend most of her life asleep ! None of them strike me as an effective, long-term management of a chronic  medical condition...........

They got a bit more inventive a couple of years ago - the good lady went to hospital every 6 weeks, to receive a large infusion of Lignocaine. It was abandoned after a few months on grounds of cost !

32 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Tramadol gives her terrible nightmares, morphine runs the very real risk of addiction, while amitriptyline is fine if she wants to spend most of her life asleep ! None of them strike me as an effective, long-term management of a chronic  medical condition...........

They got a bit more inventive a couple of years ago - the good lady went to hospital every 6 weeks, to receive a large infusion of Lignocaine. It was abandoned after a few months on grounds of cost !

Had a few tramadol night's .....scare the shite out of ya lol 

5 minutes ago, kanny said:

Had a few tramadol night's .....scare the shite out of ya lol 

Got jabbed with it once fir cracked ribs n handed box to go , nearly git ran over outside the hospital hit me like a train , bad stuff never touched it since 

8 minutes ago, arcticgun said:

Got jabbed with it once fir cracked ribs n handed box to go , nearly git ran over outside the hospital hit me like a train , bad stuff never touched it since 

• It has a speed effect on me I know someone else who's the same but it doesn't effect everyone like that ....if I have a hard day in front of me I'll have one but its a balancing act if you go over you have fect it :blink: