Cannabis oil

I remember a thread on here a while back regarding the possible benefits of cannabis oil. The old girl next door suffers from various pains and has asked me about the above.

She's in her 90s and doesn't smoke but seemed keen to try it.  So... Can she legally buy it and are there any particular things she needs to look out for ?

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

I suggest caution if you supply the old girl anything that isn't strictly legal and she keels over you could be in a lot of trouble. ...you can get hemp oils over the counter from Holland and Barrett and other various places but how effective they are I don't know .

CBD is a quality product and an essential part for the plant to consume, however when your in real trouble discomfort or plain old Donald ducked you need whole plant extraction and the more THC the better, anyone suffering real pain and discomfort would be mad not to try , why should you be denied it, its ok it being grown processed and researched here by a licenced British company whom pay the government millions for the sole privilege (and shareholders handsome profits too), said products are sold in uk via NHS private script and abroad in other preparations, so screw them and sort your own, they don't care if you suffer, as long as they profit selling you something that wont work, go buy some weed and sort your own imho

• Like 4

Hemp oil without the cannabinoids isn't going to ease the ladies pains mate,get on Instagram and get her an edible,i was in a friends store yesterday,he had just spent £250 on 5 pre-rolled joints from California,i was reading the blurb on the sticker of one of the tubes,no saliva used :blink: the game is changing massively,instagram is your supermarket :thumbs:

I buy this for my dad for his aches and pains.  It's legal and it helps him loads 

https://cbdbrothers.com/product/cbd-oil-blue-edition/

Before buying her anything I'd mention it to her family first incase it effects any medicine she's already on . Plus people who don't know will just assume your giving her drugs 

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 3

a close friend [passed away now] used  cannabis oil in his latter stages of life and  it eased his pain  a little but made him very  hungry & I'm sure he paid stupid money for it  

12 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I buy this for my dad for his schedule and pains.  It's legal and it helps him loads 

https://cbdbrothers.com/product/cbd-oil-blue-edition/

Before buying her anything I'd mention it to her family first incase it effects any medicine she's already on . Plus people who don't know will just assume your giving her drugs 

8 hours ago, tilimangro said:

I use cbd brothers oil

perfectly legal

and very effective

I'll ask you both ...how do you take it and how much also if you want to answer what is it being used to treat ? ...I'm looking at getting the mother in law some to try for her bad back and hip.