• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I also got sent this from a keeper who’s shoot is local to ours whos camera trap got a photo of this weirdo in woman’s boots and suspenders walking through one of his woods!! Haha!!!

Blue tits and great tits seem to mistake the camera for a nest box and the lense as the entrance so expect a few more at this time of year, first time I,ve stumbled on this thread, I still don't have

Inner city muntie.........  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

I don't think you can just buy one or two I think you have to bulk buy, will you be selling them when you get them mack.

They are actually on their way mate,i got shipping confirmation earlier today,china is on it as far as marketing is concerned :thumbs:

On ‎24‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 21:45, mackem said:

They are actually on their way mate,i got shipping confirmation earlier today,china is on it as far as marketing is concerned :thumbs:

These came the other day,didnt have time to set them up as I had to catch a flight,i will get one out when I am back home :) You can see the size compared to a smart phone.

718803777.jpg

P1030369.JPG

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, mackem said:

These came the other day,didnt have time to set them up as I had to catch a flight,i will get one out when I am back home :) You can see the size compared to a smart phone.

718803777.jpg

P1030369.JPG

Can't wait to see the quality