Netflix recommendation

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look into BAD DAY FOR THE CUT.... its an Irish made film......very enjoyable..i was thinking it was going to be bollox but it was a simple but effective piece of work   https://www.rottentom

These c**ts on here won't watch anything with subtitles lol You seen Babylon Berlin?

Not released in my region until February but it allows me to pre-list it.

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Really? I looked at tbat an thought Na Fcuk that haha? I’ll watch that later when wife lets me have remote ?

Well worth a watch,but he is looking old,not comedic like his earlier movies.

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Far too much time on ye hands if ye watching Herman the German with subtitles mate?? have a wank or summat ffs??

I'm off work with this bug all I have is time  right next now lol

Watched a few German dramas all been really good. 

Not long just watched the man with the iron heart...pretty much effort watched everything on there but for a few pound a month you can't moan..wish they got a few descent horror films on..all the same now days 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tb25 said:

Not long just watched the man with the iron heart...pretty much effort watched everything on there but for a few pound a month you can't moan..wish they got a few descent horror films on..all the same now days 

Is that about Operation Anthropoid - the assassination of Reinhardt Heidrich ? If it is, I thoroughly enjoyed the earlier made "Anthropoid"......... excellent film.

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Really? I looked at tbat an thought Na Fcuk that haha? I’ll watch that later when wife lets me have remote ?

Well worth a watch .like been said he’s not comical in it..I’d say it’s one of his bests