Wrap and tuck check required!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would go for the contour facing you , it’ll feel better to shoot. And when you’ve finished messing with kids toys get yourself a real catty ?

Thank's for getting back gent's. I'll get some band and a cutter ordered thanks Greyman, I'll definitely be needing some of that at some point and don't sound bad for ten sheet's. Mr. Wilkes.. th

Like has been said mate could be a bit tighter but as long as it does the job...aint gotta look pretty

Posted Images

Could be a little tighter but as long as you can pull the pouch back to your anchor point without it undoing alls good, you can get a metre of tbg and a roller cutter on eBay for about a £10 mate then you can play around all day 

Thank's for getting back gent's. I'll get some band and a cutter ordered thanks Greyman, I'll definitely be needing some of that at some point and don't sound bad for ten sheet's.

Mr. Wilkes.. those strips are the one's that came with the catty and band from Wasp. I will do what you say though onece I've got the band and cutter.

It seems to hold well enough when stretch out. I'm going to take it into work tomorrow and give it a test run, (might as well get paid for it), i got a bag of the yellow pratice ammo too. I'll be having a word with the maintenance man there aswell to sort me some nice 9.5/10 mm bearings out.. he owes me a favour! 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, johonawhitness said:

The bands are on wrong.it's not that the sign should be facing you(dose help is you do thumb pince grip as thumb can sit in the slot where the badge is glued  in on the other side) your problem is  your bands on the inside of your forks,there ment to go around the outside,

I think the bands have just been pulled round to show everyone how he tied them

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, dave88 said:

I think the bands have just been pulled round to show everyone how he tied them

That's right Dave.. the logo is facing me when shooting.

It does seem odd though.. when you hold it, it seems natural that the logo should be facing away from you???

Many thanks for the replies fellas. Once I've had a session with it how it is, I'll undo the band and re-tie it tighter.. if i can!!

Cheers for the comment again. Total beginner. So just what I was after!??

Common lads wake up lol. Logo either way personal preference, I have mine facing away so my thumb sitts nice in the indent on the other side,depends on your hold of that helps or not.. ok the bands are still on wrong :thumbs: wrap and tuck looks like it'll do the job fine. Just the bands go on the outside of the forks ,get on YouTube mate:drinks:

• Like 1