Ferret finder mk3 with 3 collars ( gray )

View Advert

Hi I’m selling my spare set it’s not been used this season all are working perfectly they were sent of to deben not long ago for a service and all come back perfect email for proof I’ll upload photos tonight, Paypal only or cash on collection from Bishop Auckland 

13 hours ago, mhopton said:

View Advert

Hi I’m selling my spare set it’s not been used this season all are working perfectly they were sent of to deben not long ago for a service and all come back perfect email for proof I’ll upload photos tonight, Paypal only or cash on collection from Bishop Auckland 

6ED5CC5C-37C5-4AAE-A0BC-F8C0A20601B3.jpeg

3FB60FD0-5C27-4555-89A6-D411AEC985A9.jpeg

19A8B449-01D3-41DE-A731-5532AE0EBB13.jpeg

I had this sold to someone but thanks to eBay who wouldn’t let me remove it as too many bidders were involved I had no choice to but to pull out of the deal so thanks for making me look like a CxxT eBay and sorry Lee atvb Mark 

On 16/01/2018 at 10:26, mhopton said:

View Advert

No longer for sale