Hello,

Any good 1/4 cross litters coming up in the near future? 1/4 Beddy or collie. Also, what do people think of Hancocks lurchers nowadays? Some are used in shows and that worries me a bit. Want a dog bred purely for work. Only want to hunt what I can eat. I'm in Wiltshire. 

A lot of folk slag Hancock and call him a puppy farmer, every one as there own opinion, if I wanted a collie x greyhound I would probably goto David, you know exactly what you're getting collie, g, hound nothing else and you only get out of pup what you put in.

Get on the working bedlington fb group pm the administration they have a list of potential matings it doesn’t go on the group it’s self it stays with admin there what will  be taking place or litters on the ground the group doesn’t allow peddling c**ts everything goes through admin as they try there hardest to help people from getting tucked up with pups bred for money or dirt worth a try mate......If I remember correctly there’s some decent bedlington x greyhound x pups available An a litter coming up if there not all been reserved good luck an worth a try saves getting tucked up 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, poxon said:

Get on the working bedlington fb group pm the administration they have a list of potential matings it doesn’t go on the group it’s self it stays with admin there what will  be taking place or litters on the ground the group doesn’t allow peddling c**ts everything goes through admin as they try there hardest to help people from getting tucked up with pups bred for money or dirt worth a try mate......If I remember correctly there’s some decent bedlington x greyhound x pups available An a litter coming up if there not all been reserved good luck an worth a try saves getting tucked up 

Been on that forum for long time getting we bit busy alot eeejits joining now getting ruined but must say thete is  great administration on it 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Been on that forum for long time getting we bit busy alot eeejits joining now getting ruined but must say thete is  great administration on it 

There’s plenty of idiots about in the dog game mate it’s a simple case of who you associate your self with on there the same goes for on here it only gets ruined if you allow idiots to get to you on a personal level but if you don’t it’s happy days you know who the decent people are who like a bit of banter . I get classed as a idiot for time to time (actually quite allot ?)but I can live with that it’s mainly from peddlers after I point out there peddlers they take offence ??because I’ve probably lost them customers and they know it’s true in what I’m saying ...but saved some poor dude/s getting tucked up with a sausage bred for profit 

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, poxon said:

There’s plenty of idiots about in the dog game mate it’s a simple case of who you associate your self with on there the same goes for on here it only gets ruined if you allow idiots to get to you on a personal level but if you don’t it’s happy days you know who the decent people are who like a bit of banter . I get classed as a idiot for time to time (actually quite allot ?)but I can live with that it’s mainly from peddlers after I point out there peddlers they take offence ??because I’ve probably lost them customers and they know it’s true in what I’m saying ...but saved some poor dude/s getting tucked up with a sausage bred for profit 

Don't need to be in the dog game to find idiots ffs ???

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

And that bothers me ????or even a peddler ??

Probably not it wouldn’t bother me either mate......but idiots bother you that’s clear what are you classing as a idiot in the Lurcher world then? 

25 minutes ago, poxon said:

Probably not it wouldn’t bother me either mate......but idiots bother you that’s clear what are you classing as a idiot in the Lurcher world then? 

People that say you can't lamp a ferreting dog because it will hunt up and people that say a.dog kept inside will.turn soft and not work as well as a dog kept outside ????

• Like 2