Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Id go for the evo 50 with as pill ,   Evo 75 is a big lump of a torch head 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BRY said:

Id go for the evo 50 with as pill ,   Evo 75 is a big lump of a torch head 

Ok thanks for the advice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My pal has bought one and it does give a good distance but the weight...............................not for me, I will stick to a 50.

 

Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, philpot said:

My pal has bought one and it does give a good distance but the weight...............................not for me, I will stick to a 50.

 

Phil

Thanks for the response. Weight is not a concern for me as I’ll be shooting from a high seat or a vehicle so I’d rather have more distance and weight than less distance and less weight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evo with 50mm head will be more than enough for your Drone Jarvis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2018 at 22:56, IanB said:

Evo with 50mm head will be more than enough for your Drone Jarvis.

Ok cheers pal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×