2018 RBS six nations pinned thread

25 minutes ago, walshie said:

No because you need to lose every game to win the wooden spoon and we beat Italy AND Wales. :boogy:

:laugh: Nah mate, thats a whitewashed wooden spoon, a normal one is just finishing last! :D You said earlier in the thread ad Italy didn't count, so.. :tongue2:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Eddie Jones Fuuuuuuuuck you 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Malt said:

:laugh: Nah mate, thats a whitewashed wooden spoon, a normal one is just finishing last! :D You said earlier in the thread ad Italy didn't count, so.. :tongue2:

Blimey. I never said that to you last year and we won the thing. 

Again. :D

15 hours ago, Malt said:

:clapper:

FB_IMG_1521319307095.jpg.0fa45f222386b43fba8c4551a168901a.jpg

well done the paddys , good win  and good team , wonder if eddie jones will jump ship now ???, we got to regroup  and get back to basics , and find some grit, if we can ?   we went on the pitch with nothing. But i am still happy my football team won  great 3 points  Come On the WOLVES :boogy:

Tricky to keep up with the live thread these days due to the fickle nature of time zones and being an English ex-pat living in a place where coverage is as good as your internet connection!

Having caught up with pretty much everything I'll sum up my tournament before I have to scrape the snow off the car!

Ireland: Genuinely well done! Some seriously impressive rugby. Patient, dedicated, and methodical. I can draw comparisons to the early 2000's when I watched the English build their legacy. It's encouraging and will be interesting to watch the build-up to next year's WC. Is it 12 in a row?

Wales: As always some tough physical challenges. I thought there were a few shonky refereeing decisions and the scoreline against England and Ireland was flattering to the victors. Always going to be dangerous to play against.

Scotland: Big surprise watching the early results, which was pretty much business as usual and then to see them suddenly start playing some decent phases was an eye-opener! Hopefully the continuation of something bigger as I'd love to see a stronger northern hemisphere. The Calcutta Cup was a surprise win but good for them as they truly deserved the victory. They pasted a rather dismal England team.

England. Hang your heads in shame lads, but pull them out of your arses before you do it. Some temporary individual shows of quality but the team comes first. Eddie needs to get back to the drawing board for Japan.

France: Cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Italy: Improving but still light years behind, IMHO.

I'm looking forward to the next round of internationals in June. Particularly how the Irish will fair down under.

• Like 1

I think the Irish enjoyed this win more because it wasn't a fluke ( lucky win) like in the past. 7 or 8 players in that team are between 20 and 25 years old  and put in massive performances with little experience so it is a great base to build on for the next  10 years or so. At least now they know that they can compete at that level for the foreseeable future.

2 hours ago, Fly The Boy said:

Great win Ireland only sobering up now great celebration yesterday, Eddie Jones you f***ing gimp hope you lose your job, have seen better looking monkeys....

Its a game mate,gentlemans game you win you lose,no need for the football comments,england played shite,all the better for a exicting 6 nations next time round.

• Malt unpinned this topic