A new one on me

Daveo

Just before Christmas I treated myself to a new airgun, a HW100 ks. In .177

I decided I'd take it out this morning for the first time and try for some squirrels on a local permission.

i thought I was wrapped up enough but after 1  1/2hrs I was definitely feeling the cold, I'd accounted for two big fat squirrels and not seen anything for a while.

I decided on the way home to drop in on a big house out in the sticks that is plagued by white doves that have gone feral after the doves owner passed away

I was asked to reduce the numbers about 12 months ago by the elderly property owner as she often counts 20+ birds on her roof

the mess they leave is unbelievable.

so I called up thinking I could keep warm in the car and shoot from the motor. The doves were back in good numbers! It was approximately 9:30AM and 2 degrees out.

The electric gates to the house were closed so I got out and then noticed the attractive blond neighbour of the couple I was going to visit.

sitting in a garden chair wearing only her black bra and knickers...........

i kid you not,  I did a double take and our eyes met she didn't bat an eyelid, didn't wave or acknowledge me at all she just sat there

i got back in the car and quietly reversed back down the drive.

what the hell is that about ? 

• Like 1

Ive seen quite a few couples shagging in cars in out of the way places when lamping (a quick light up with the lamp usually cures it)

We had a geezer walk past me and my mates stark bollock naked when we were fishing once and I've seen a woman laid on her back pleasuring herself in a meadow whilst reading a book, 

they all sort of made sense

1. No where else to go/affairs

2. Pervert

3. She just got carried away

but this woman I've got no idea other than cold temps are supposed to have some health benefits? Or she had an invisible hot tub?