Cracking day let's make a curry!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought f**k work let's go ferreting, a few calls and a decent little team was put together, White Van Man and my mate Micky plus their dogs, a bucket full of ferrets, all the nets you may (or probabl

i maybe in the minority but i like a terrier ferreting the awkward places. looks like a great day was had atb.

cracking read mate, thats what its all about for me, dogs and ferrets all there doing there job and loving life, ourselves loving life bit crack few laffs and a nice bit of food at the end of the day!

5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Planned for this year mate, just waiting on it now.

Miss having a terrier about so hopefully be sorted by end of the summer.

Handy little dog by all accounts.

Whats stud are you thinking of.? It's just i'm after a moocher busher type if any spare.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Handy little dog by all accounts.

Whats stud are you thinking of.? It's just i'm after a moocher busher type if any spare.

It's a good mate of mines bitch, the stud dog is coming over from the Isle of Mam... same type, lakelandxrussel sort... just a couple of dogs that work and do what I like... bushing, ferreting, ratting etc... but not earth dogs so to speak.

I'll keep in touch mate once I know more.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

It's a good mate of mines bitch, the stud dog is coming over from the Isle of Mam... same type, lakelandxrussel sort... just a couple of dogs that work and do what I like... bushing, ferreting, ratting etc... but not earth dogs so to speak.

I'll keep in touch mate once I know more.

Them sounds perfect for a handy little farm dog, keep me in mind if any spares going mate,  your going to be inundated with requests at this rate.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Black neck said:

What you growing this time of year 

Still got a few leeks, cabbages and Jerusalem artichokes in the ground, plus some sea beet and the last of the potatoes.

Not got much in for this year yet, bloody weather but at least Atta has kept us well supplied with fine carnivorous offerings!

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Attaboy said:

Still got a few leeks, cabbages and Jerusalem artichokes in the ground, plus some sea beet and the last of the potatoes.

Not got much in for this year yet, bloody weather but at least Atta has kept us well supplied with fine carnivorous offerings!

You know what I grow don't you