Tree house/ man cave

17 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Do you allow smoking in your bar.?

Theres no rules mate, it's like bars used to be...well pubs...bar sounds shit lol

• Like 5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My fave pic on the wall... Where does the time go...  

Well this lock down has served one purpose....the pub/man cave had had 2 days of uninterrupted graft put in.... Anyone fancy a pint??  

Me and my brother dropped a load of air conditioning on the weekend.... the unit that housed the fans and motors is a booody great lump on a steel frame.. its now winging its way to my place to b

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Arry said:

A syndicate of bailiffs had when I was there must be 30 years ago. One was knocking out Pike after Pike as the water was just clearing, tried and tried to get him to let me have a go, stuffy twat kept saying oh I can't do that. So decided to tell him how I saw a nice Salmon must have been close to 20lb "oh we don't get them to that size in the Exe" Oh right I said. Walked away smiling it was 19lb 14oz Lol came out on reinforcing tying wire made into a snare.

Cheers Arry 

Trews weir has always been a syndicate, just below is weirfields... theres some cracking salmon run the Exe...

Old boy who was a good family friend, proper poacher, had a snare stashed by every pool...would walk the exe into town, sale the salmon in the pub...hes gone now, Ivor Bond...had a lurcher called Lady, was the dog that set the seed for me...little did I know at the time...lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:

A syndicate of bailiffs had when I was there must be 30 years ago. One was knocking out Pike after Pike as the water was just clearing, tried and tried to get him to let me have a go, stuffy twat kept saying oh I can't do that. So decided to tell him how I saw a nice Salmon must have been close to 20lb "oh we don't get them to that size in the Exe" Oh right I said. Walked away smiling it was 19lb 14oz Lol came out on reinforcing tying wire made into a snare.

Cheers Arry 

I love that story mate...

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, sid g said:

might have a few bits kicking about you can have kev got a southern comfort mirror , not sure what there is in the garage and sheds ... sure you can knock up some fancy glass holders at work , had some pub jugs n trays kicking about aint sure if still got them I`ll have a look for you ...

Thanks mate...

On 08/01/2018 at 22:19, NEWKID said:

On my land mate... strictly invites only... it's surrounded by gun toting midgets, with killer sausage dogs... security is paramount!

You got socks staying over

45 minutes ago, socks said:

Don’t forget you need to grab this f***ing bbq and all the catering kit I’ve got here for you ......

I'll ring you later mate....I'll try and get up on Friday

• 8 months later...