Notts doorman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah! What a sh*tty f*ck*ng night! I'd much rather sit out here, drinking whiskey, watching the stars and listening to the coyotes than deal with that sh*te!

You should never think about hard Dick's and other blokes at the same thine it's just wrong.

nothing more than opinions really..... if any of you take a good look at the start of the fight.....the doorman is getting dragged round by his coat over his head.....the fella that gets hit 3 ti

It's a thankless job been doin it now 10 years or more most little c**ts are only out ta cause trouble it's easy enough put them in there place but there is a few out there that do there best ta get a slap it's easy money if there mate just happens ta catch it on camera.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

:laugh: I was sat in Starbucks on Friday sitting out the rain with a coffee, brownie and shooting times in Nott's and I very nearly posted a picture on here to give you lot a rise! LOL

:laugh: in your scarf with your man bag over your shoulder??

• Haha 1

f**k that for a game of soldiers.

I've had 20 years man and boy at it and I'm sick of the little cnuts trying to stab me, bite me, kick me.. . . and then there mothers and fathers trying to kill me afterward for giving them a good kicking !!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      1st thing tomorrow I'm going down to Mothercare and handing my notice in !                   

2 hours ago, villaman said:

I thought doormen are not allowed to touch you outside the club or pub 

I think the SIA will have his ticket off him if they see the video and know who he is. He's seen to be well into the road rather than within the club boundary.

I got told last week that security staff are not even allowed to restrain anyone now. My brother has a security patrol firm and keeps his guns at an RFD since his FEO advised him that if anyone makes a complaint he touched them they'd be round for his rifles.

6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuking Hell Chris it’s time to stop with the pics now or me an my lad be over for a few days ??

:laugh:

This is my typical Friday evening entertainment...

BDSunset.jpg.6d0993774bcd115b6463eb0c423ff216.jpg

Let me know if I need to put you a bed up! :thumbs:

• Like 2

i worked the doors for a lot of years ,not all bouncers are bullys ,my job was to protect the public from the idiots that just come out to start a fight,id always try to be polite and talk things down,but one you through a punch at me id take you down,i was not there to be a punch bag for the local pi,s heads ,i was in the gym 5 days a week never big and fat ,yes i worked with juiced up steroid freaks but thats the way they handled the doors

• Like 5