Liverpool Arms & Militia Fair - today.

Well I went as I said lads,

One air rifle stall out of loads of militia stalls. :cray:-  Tim Dyson`s.

There were a couple of mk2 Air Sporters in pristine condition but in .22 and these only ever got to around 8-9 ft/lbs tops, so not really ideal for classic hunting . £185 each.

One rifle did catch my eye though and that was a Paul Storey tuned HW eighty in .177. Sadly it was in a rather worn condition :thumbdown: and £ 385 - no thanks.

So then I had a quick mooch around the other stalls and one thing "astounded me" - I picked up a 14- 15th century Spanish Conquistador`s breastplate - it looked like it was made for a 10 yr old boy - they were tiny those old soldiers - it was unreal :shok:

A FWB Sport was there, decent order, .22, - £250 - if I didn`t have one already, that would have been bought for sure.

So after half an hour and a chat with Tim I left them all to their bayonets, badges and German helmets.

I enjoyed it though  :rolleyes: