Homophobic abuse?

28 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Who rattled you're cage Micky you used to put some good posts up and now you're ruining treads wtf is up with that did you're Mrs do the bucko next door and leave you or something.

Peter , you are confusing my wife with the Whore you call Mammy, you may think you are clever but you are no business man , you let the old bitch take it up the arse for twenty pence a time [group rates ]unless you.re reward is sitting there WATCHING and WANKING 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc me your popular lol .......

That faggot should try being ginger for a day.gingerism seems to be encouraged by everybody else.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, walshie said:

Blimey. I didn't think someone who hated THL so much would spend quite so long here making himself look a dick. Best go on the other site for a bit of mutual back slapping.

I do not hate anything but the thought of slapping a yellow backed slimy  turd like you would cause me a little dislike 

56 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Who rattled you're cage Micky you used to put some good posts up and now you're ruining treads wtf is up with that did you're Mrs do the bucko next door and leave you or something.

Dimo , i know you are a bog Duck egg  but please learn to spell...... and who told you about my wife ?

why is there a big song and dance over this, who has labelled it homophobic, is it actually anti gay or not to call someone a poof, lets face it, he is a poof/queer/turdburgler, accept it or start shagging women you soft homo twat

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Meece said:

Well.  Mr Young said later on Twitter: “TfL been great reacting to my tweet. All I need is an apology – no witch hunt. To be called a poofter isn’t the nicest thing and it reminds me what a vile thing prejudicial language is to try and shame others. I can take action, many young people can’t.”

good job he's not on here in this thread then.

Would he prefer to be called straight, or a lesbian?

14 hours ago, micky said:

Never mentioned drink ?.... but i am homophobic,  being a cereal killer would be be nice but much harder than destroying you brainless turds on this forum

Yep, because we can all clearly see that you are an acedemic colossus by the intricacies of your word play ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
22 hours ago, Astanley said:

Terrible thing to happen in this day and age ,I hope Will somehow finds the strength to go on and that the abuser is punished to the full extent of the law 

That anybody let alone a national treasure like Will is still being subject to this kind of abuse is cause for us all to hang our heads in shame .

This sounds like a VIZ comment:lol: Nice one.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, villaman said:

No love for shirt lifters from me  

What annoys me  these shirt lifters taken the word gay over , when the proper meaning of the word gay is cheerful, cheery, merry, jolly, light-hearted

Have you met my brother? All those words perfectly describe him ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

WOW!, what a thread. Dudes offended about everyone on here. Even people that ain't said sh1t to him are gettin' it. Apparently I'm a 'Puff Gun Boy' Coz I shoots an air rifle..... what ever. I'm sat here with me cup of tea an' a packet of crisps itchin' for more.....I'M HOOKED!.  It's like waiting for the next instalment of Eastenders or summut! :-)

• Haha 4