Homophobic abuse?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc me your popular lol .......

That faggot should try being ginger for a day.gingerism seems to be encouraged by everybody else.  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, micky said:

Until they let Arse wipes on you will never ever know.....will you?????

Erm, I use a different name on there Micheal :thumbs: I may know more than you think, which won't be to hard, as you don't think a lot.

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

You honestly havent been entertaining you drunk midget.  Dogfox smokes you.

Got me at last , hoss shit breath , i am now off to somewhere safe where you you thick b*****ds cannot reach me [moochers ] it has been fun but i saw one spineless b*****d looking in who never made another comment  but  he knows who he is and will probably reply in the morning 

13 minutes ago, micky said:

Got me at last , hoss shit breath , i am now off to somewhere safe where you you thick b*****ds cannot reach me [moochers ] it has been fun but i saw one spineless b*****d looking in who never made another comment  but  he knows who he is and will probably reply in the morning 

Poor cnuts I bet their pleased.

13 minutes ago, walshie said:

Blimey. I didn't think someone who hated THL so much would spend quite so long here making himself look a dick. Best go on the other site for a bit of mutual back slapping.

Well.  Mr Young said later on Twitter: “TfL been great reacting to my tweet. All I need is an apology – no witch hunt. To be called a poofter isn’t the nicest thing and it reminds me what a vile thing prejudicial language is to try and shame others. I can take action, many young people can’t.”

good job he's not on here in this thread then.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, walshie said:

Blimey. I didn't think someone who hated THL so much would spend quite so long here making himself look a dick. Best go on the other site for a bit of mutual back slapping.

Is that that all you got walshie .....is that all you got?