Fast ground

2 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Must admit more out around at night and as you say alright if your on permission but can't beat during the day for a run 

We dont have the ground like you do up there to make it worthwhile.its all thick hedges down here with sheep fencing along them.

I go out in the day mooching and sometimes with a busher and thats good.i used to like a bit of day roe in pre ban days.days were for hares and deer.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

We dont have the ground like you do up there to make it worthwhile.its all thick hedges down here with sheep fencing along them.

I go out in the day mooching and sometimes with a busher and thats good.i used to like a bit of day roe in pre ban days.days were for hares and deer.

So do we hence the reason I travel to some decent ground my nearest bit of ground is a hours drive furthest away is a 3 hour drive but we'll worth the effort 

• Like 1

I think it’s got a lot to do with how much hammer the grounds had, as much as the terrain, A rabbit that’s been ran before has no qualms with hitting hedge lines at full tilt, even the fastest of dogs will struggle on some of the ground I walk, my own Pot licker included, Yet if I travel abit it’s a completely different story.