21 hours ago, I am groot said:

Hi im groot new to this site any Duggan stuff about on here cant seem to find any owt  

Hey I’m star lord......?? take it you watched guardians of the galaxy same day you created your account lol 

1 minute ago, 5 feet down said:

Maybe it would be as diluted as what’s in the Russell’s that’s left I know of a half bred bitch left but the lad won’t put it to a Duggan dog to tighten things up, politics she’s probably too old now, it’s a shame some of the best digging terriers I’ve seen are out this line

It's always a big shame when politics get in the way of common sense because when they're lost they're lost forever. The benefit of the line should always be the number one priority.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, tinytiger said:

Used to be a white dog called Brock that someone used post on here a few years ago

brock is an old timer now , my pal used him on a handy black bitch a bit back , threw blacks and Russell colours , they made real good earth dogs , he done a repeat mating recently and I was fortunate enough to get a Russell coloured bitch pup (cheers paul ) so hopefully it turns out as good as the last litter , I had a Russell dog for a lot of years , half duggan breeding , he got me one hell of a lot of foxes , put him to quite a few good bitches but he never produced anything worth mentioning , 

7 minutes ago, belucky said:

brock is an old timer now , my pal used him on a handy black bitch a bit back , threw blacks and Russell colours , they made real good earth dogs , he done a repeat mating recently and I was fortunate enough to get a Russell coloured bitch pup (cheers paul ) so hopefully it turns out as good as the last litter , I had a Russell dog for a lot of years , half duggan breeding , he got me one hell of a lot of foxes , put him to quite a few good bitches but he never produced anything worth mentioning , 

Must be a right good age now,best of luck with your pup

1 hour ago, 5 feet down said:

How do you mean?

ive seen brocks dam work many time she was a cracking bitch just the owner was full of shit about it’s breeding when he didn’t have a clue.... Seems to be the trend past and present ?