Whippet v lurcher

Had whippets and lurchers and worked them hard all over the country preban both have good points. Had some real good days and nights with both but a good working lurcher will blow a good working whippet out the Walter that sed that lurcher could well have a make up witch includes whippet in it

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It doesn't matter how old the shivery thin skinned whining fukcing thing is it will never match up to a decent lurcher ......

A 12 month old dog is just learning what it has to do.  "Testing" should come when they are accomplished in their trade . Imho  If you mean trying it out fair enough ,but testing ,as in push

Depends on the ground and how fit it is and what its done ferreting etc but socks is your man on whippets he will put you right on anything about them there is field of expertise 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Socks as Pmed me to tell me its you that's invited him up the dales, it all makes sense now why he's had his tongue so far up your bum hole for the past 12 month and  give me shit any chance he gets is this his reward lol what some will do for a few rabbits. I've never met you and you know I've never gone back on any ones land after a invite if you say any other your a liar. This is 12 month ago now that I took some rabbits off a field you say you have permission so its getting boring now for me and I'm sure others.

Whatever you and Him have going on is nowt to do with me and down to the pair of you to sort out between yourselves.

I did try a long time ago to be nice to you and so did Tomo...we offered you the hand of friendship.. . . . . And we even forgave you your trespasses. Don't start trying to backtrack on your lies and stir up shit that you started in the 1st place. You were caught out, you lied, you denied, you were proven a liar and you admitted it. there are no other words than the truth, So don't twist words. facts are facts.

Trev... you're boring me with your pecking at me over this...notice you don't say the same to Tomo...But he's a big lad and a bit of a scrapper... Unlike me !  I'm older, smaller, softer and probably dafter than you. You know where I am and where I have been at least 2-3 times a week for the next few months. . . I'm usually on my own. . . or you can just wait until I am. 

16 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Socks as Pmed me to tell me its you that's invited him up the dales, it all makes sense now why he's had his tongue so far up your bum hole for the past 12 month and  give me shit any chance he gets is this his reward lol what some will do for a few rabbits. I've never met you and you know I've never gone back on any ones land after a invite if you say any other your a liar. This is 12 month ago now that I took some rabbits off a field you say you have permission so its getting boring now for me and I'm sure others.

vin and socks have been friends for about 5 years trev...socks has been subbing out pest control jobs to vin now for all that time ....so has nothing to do with as you say some kind of reward ...socks has had an open invite to hunt with us anytime ..for a long time..

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

vin and socks have been friends for about 5 years trev...socks has been subbing out pest control jobs to vin now for all that time ....so has nothing to do with as you say some kind of reward ...socks has had an open invite to hunt with us anytime ..for a long time..

It's gettin very romantic this  , does socks get to wear anything special on these dates or just gets a spoon to carry on pot stirring lol