Is this the start???

I also seen something the other day about a town in Southern Ireland that had marched on the gardai station because they were fed up of being harassed and bullied by immigrants .... welcome to the new world Ireland ........

Remember reading a post a while ago on here, not quite sure who it was but was along the lines of, it won't happen in Ireland like it is over there, like Socks has just said welcome to the real world Ireland, I hope this is not the begining for you but I would not bet against it 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, socks said:

I also seen something the other day about a town in Southern Ireland that had marched on the gardai station because they were fed up of being harassed and bullied by immigrants .... welcome to the new world Ireland ........

Didn't see anything about that in the Irish news,cnuts kept that quite.

7 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Didn't see anything about that in the Irish news,cnuts kept that quite.

Don't be supprised  Pete just look at the shite that got buried for years over this Side ...welcome to second class citizenship

• Like 3
1 hour ago, delswal said:

it won't happen in Ireland like it is over there, 

I remember that,the irish thing probably wont be classed as terrorism,afghani descent bloke the other week in Australia smashed his vehicle into a crowd injuring 19 some of them critical,it was deliberate,another guy was filming it,both arrested but it wasn't classed as terrorism :blink:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I remember that,the irish thing probably wont be classed as terrorism,afghani descent bloke the other week in Australia smashed his vehicle into a crowd injuring 19 some of them critical,it was deliberate,another guy was filming it,both arrested but it wasn't classed as terrorism :blink:

They used the old mentally ill line if I remember right 

• Like 1

Todays scumbag was Egyptian, 18 year old carrying two knives, it's looking like he was refused a visa to live in Britain. So we'll blame the Brits, LOL.

The poor unfortunate he killed was a Japanese chap and then injured two more with a fence post.

I'll tell ye one thing, 20 years ago he wouldn't have got the knife out of his pocket in Dundalk and he'd have been sorted. As for Balbriggan ? That's a case of spot the white man this many years.

Ireland's been f****d this many years but it's probably a better place to live than a lot of other places.

2 minutes ago, neil cooney said:

Todays scumbag was Egyptian, 18 year old carrying two knives, it's looking like he was refused a visa to live in Britain. So we'll blame the Brits,

Blame egypt,the country is a shit hole where most 18 year olds would escape given the chance.

• Like 1

i know this is wrong  to carry a knife , i do  a lot when i am out mouching with dog, and i leave it in my  coat its a buck lock knife 5-6in blade , when ive gone with my wife to the shops etc. i know knife crime on the up in  london, brum, and few other big cities , ok the knives are getting in the wrong hands  and people are dying  , but if the law was different and you could carry knifes ./ guns   these so called religious  freaks , might not be so eager to attack  people if they knew you were tooled up your self :yes:  

• Like 3