Crypto currencies

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the time you read about these great investments on a hunting forum......or any other random unrelated forum......you have probably missed the boat ?

Bitcoin theft Moscow style......  

There might be something in bitcoin actually,i fancied a flutter and bought .137'th of a coin this morning,watched it rise steadily,just cashed it in   

Posted Images

As with most things it's the early adopters who have made the big money, folk jumping on now won't see anywhere near the kind of gains that folk who bought in a while ago have made.

TBH I think now is a bad time to get into it but there's still decent money to made on altcoins if you do your research.

• Like 1

There’s a few quid to be made in it look at ripple coin if you’d of bought 1k worth January 1 2017 you’d have 550k today am up on my coins not cashing them either recon it will go a lot higher this year with more people getting in to it only invest what you can afford to lose

8 hours ago, mick1212 said:

There’s a few quid to be made in it look at ripple coin if you’d of bought 1k worth January 1 2017 you’d have 550k today am up on my coins not cashing them either recon it will go a lot higher this year with more people getting in to it only invest what you can afford to lose

When all this crypto currency bollocks comes to an end i will foresee a rise in the value of ordinary rope , maybe we all should invest in rope!

I made a tidy sum and one of my colleagues made over 200k in a month. You can get an account which allows you to take so much onto a card to use in shops etc.

I just invested then drew it out when I was happy with my return. My colleague is still in and now has lost some of his theoretical profit.

Until you cash it out, you ain't got shit. Same with any investment ;)

47 minutes ago, hollands hope said:

When all this crypto currency bollocks comes to an end i will foresee a rise in the value of ordinary rope , maybe we all should invest in rope!

What happens if it doesn’t end you’re ordinary rope will be just that

31 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I made a tidy sum and one of my colleagues made over 200k in a month. You can get an account which allows you to take so much onto a card to use in shops etc.

I just invested then drew it out when I was happy with my return. My colleague is still in and now has lost some of his theoretical profit.

Until you cash it out, you ain't got shit. Same with any investment ;)

You can cash out at any minute of any day straight into you’re bank

Bitcoin is essentially no different to any other currency. It’s value as a currency only exists because people are willing to trade with it. Same as dollars and sterling. A growing market size caused the value to increase, same as any other currency. Investors have cottoned on to this and have been buying bitcoins as though it were a commodity. This happens with currencies all the time. The difference here is that economists believe that the value of bitcoin is dominantly driven by investors buying it as a commodity rather than people trading with it as a currency. So it’s believed the great appreciation seen is dominantly being driven by investors, which is a bubble, it’s false value.

I think it’s fascinating, a completely freely evolved currency. It scares a lot of people but it’s really little different from any other currency, it’s value free floating but critically not controlled by government.

The really interesting thing is how much value has been falsely added by investors and how much of its value is genuinely backed by its market as a tradeable currency.

From an investment perspective you really have to ask this question. It’s that potentially growing currency market and the finite number of bitcoins that will drive future appreciation in value which is attractive to investors who look to treat it as a commodity.

• Like 1
Just now, mushroom said:

Yep. You can also get an account that allows you to transfer bit coins to a card, to spend like regular cash ;)

What coins that mushroom only one I know that does that is token pay it’s still an ico not on live markets yet

18 hours ago, mackem said:

There might be something in bitcoin actually,i fancied a flutter and bought .137'th of a coin this morning,watched it rise steadily,just cashed it in :toast:

JS122268115.jpg

Get that over to China get a few s9 you be refilling that bag every month