Mooch on Dartmoor

1 minute ago, virge05 said:

sorry t ear about yer dug mate..but i can vouch that ees left sum crackin pups..i got nige an e is an absolute banger..stunnin lookin dug too...wel in my eyes...coodn be appier wit him..proper mad fer untin..thx mate atb

That's probably the best eulogy a dog could have. 

Nige sounds very much like his sire!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally managed to get out for a walk up Dartmoor with sniffer boy today. It’s been a while and a well overdue catch up with some of the lads. Weather was a bit patchy but well worth the walk. Only on

Proper killer! Lol  

What he needs is a dog like yours ken, runs the flint every day and never gets cut. Super dog lol 

Posted Images

e deffo looks like finn...not quite as big..21tts an 13.5kg...loves his lampin an so far 100% retreive on all of em..bin ferretin tday an e comin on a treat...ive said t snifferboy several times that i aint ever enjoyed workin  a dug as much as i av wit nige..cant thank u an dugbite enuff fer puttin yor pair together...top lads?i put a couple of pics up if  u like [BANNED TEXT] i sort it

3 minutes ago, virge05 said:

e deffo looks like finn...not quite as big..21tts an 13.5kg...loves his lampin an so far 100% retreive on all of em..bin ferretin tday an e comin on a treat...ive said t snifferboy several times that i aint ever enjoyed workin  a dug as much as i av wit nige..cant thank u an dugbite enuff fer puttin yor pair together...top lads?i put a couple of pics up if  u like [BANNED TEXT] i sort it

For a whippet, Finn was a fair lump, around 22" and usually running at 18 kilos. In his time, he killed foxes, mink, caught deer, lamped and ferreted many rabbits and ran the odd hare. He nailed pheasants, one pigeon, did a bit of ratting and was my best mate.  Its the only litter he ever sired, and i'm very glad that his blood is out there and being enjoyed.

12 hours ago, virge05 said:

tidy dug..them sort dont come round too often but a pleasure [BANNED TEXT] they do..there aint nort better than watchin a dug do wat it was bred for an be the sounds of it nige got sum fair ol footprints to follow ?atb

Virge we need to get out again. We had a cracking day up the burrows that time. Haven’t seen Nige since he was a pup but heard good things! 

9 hours ago, white van man said:

Virge we need to get out again. We had a cracking day up the burrows that time. Haven’t seen Nige since he was a pup but heard good things! 

ello mate..yeah bin a while..get dan on it an usl get out sumwhere..yeah proper appy wit him mate..blues lookin nice..ows e doin?

23 minutes ago, virge05 said:

ello mate..yeah bin a while..get dan on it an usl get out sumwhere..yeah proper appy wit him mate..blues lookin nice..ows e doin?

I will give him a shout and we can get on the moors. Blue has been working well but had a bad knock on Saturday. He’s going to be out for a few weeks I reckon. Got the busher here so still need to get out. 

1 hour ago, lurcher work said:

Here’s the other dog pup out of the litter, coming on a treat!! 

600C17C8-27D0-4F67-9505-EB022362D8F1.jpeg

He’s a cracker. I seen this litter grow from a couple of days old. Have seen a few grow into fine dogs. If the timing was right I would have certainly had one. How tall is he? 

Edited by white van man
3 hours ago, white van man said:

I will give him a shout and we can get on the moors. Blue has been working well but had a bad knock on Saturday. He’s going to be out for a few weeks I reckon. Got the busher here so still need to get out. 

tidy that be good..as e..nort too serious i ope..bin out much this season?