• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You've got to double check the background when posting on here mate   Atb

FECK IS THAT WHERE I LEFT IT

The tbt kit won't fit the Titan spring properly, if the spring guide is too loose it will twang and if it is too tight it will zap the power and make a noise when cocking, I love Titan Springs the qua

Posted Images

The tbt kit won't fit the Titan spring properly, if the spring guide is too loose it will twang and if it is too tight it will zap the power and make a noise when cocking, I love Titan Springs the quality is brilliant however you have to get top hats and spring guides made up for them, or you can buy them from Chambers, tbt sells genuine weihrauch export springs and the kit will fit like a glove and shoot brilliant, atb meg

• Like 3

Auto sol mark on the piston mate

stick the piston in a drill

then cover it in auto sol get a cloth and set the drill away and apply a cloth

to it wrapped around your fingers

once the cream turns black wipe off with a clean cloth

if not quite right repeat until its done

it saves a lot of time and is better than wet and dry or just sanding and leaves no scratches

hope this helps mate

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P201211_16.40_[01].jpg

P231211_14.22.jpg

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Fellman Mark said:

Looks like I’ll have to buy a spring aswell lol

If you buy the HW from TBT he will size the guides to the spring you receive from him.  He does a kit with spring, guides, slip and power washers, bums slide and a sticker. You just need a grinder and a blowtorch to cut it to your desired lentgh then Polish the ends to a mirror. 

It may not need cut if you have order,d the lot off Tim he tends to send the right kit to fit strait in Mark

some say cut two coils off at a time but i cut one at a time then fit and try it it takes a bit longer but that way your not cutting off more than you need to .

Your doing a grand job on her mate just take your time and she will be right Mark.

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1