Different colours

Had every colour apart from a white one , picked up two at work a english and a dwarf  but they had been dumped after some body got fed up of them i was going to shoot them and fed them to the ferrets but i found out ive a heart after all :laugh:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, The one said:

Had every colour apart from a white one , picked up two at work a english and a dwarf  but they had been dumped after some body got fed up of them i was going to shoot them and fed them to the ferrets but i found out ive a heart after all :laugh:

I still got a old dwarf lop buck here retired stud they make great kids pets,

ive not seen an English rabbit for ages ,smallholders used to keep them when I was a kid before the French lop and New Zealand became more available.

It was funny as f*ck i was wondering what i was seeing in the lamp at first im thinking cat , then i boxed the english and three weeks later it had a litter of kits it new owner loved it but her dad and mum were not impress. Then dwarf gave my son the run around it must of been dumped for a while  my Mrs said dont bring any more home :laugh: but i never saw any more 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Black neck said:

Anyone see funny coloured rabbits about still not seen any this winter

IMAG0300.jpg

Took around 250 rabbits of a farm 5 or 6 years ago and several were black, a few were blue and white and a couple were white. This farm had a big enough river one side and the other sides had busy roads going by so I always put the colours down to inbreeding.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, neil cooney said:

Took around 250 rabbits of a farm 5 or 6 years ago and several were black, a few were blue and white and a couple were white. This farm had a big enough river one side and the other sides had busy roads going by so I always put the colours down to inbreeding.

Well there always at it

D487DEBD-44B6-449C-BF30-69CD6C2FD817.thumb.jpeg.94642266769569a8fd15a1ea548800fc.jpeg601CFD6E-EF74-4CB1-AA03-A522D9FC3570.jpeg.039a06284f8b0cd6257fc2e3f4e807e5.jpeg7A1E3295-D2F0-4BE1-9101-38758C9B8D20.thumb.jpeg.0fbf7e825a6e227e13fd6b2274bb89c5.jpegPlenty of different ones near me there’s two white rabbits running around one of the really big warrens on top of the fell , I’ve tried for months to catch them but can’t get anywhere near them very spooky atvb Mark 

We used to do a five acre garden and the old wife was a really keen gardener  kill ever rabbit was always the instructions  then one time we go and the gardner says there's a rabbit with a white streak up it face you have to leave that alone she likes seeing it , First burrow the ferrets went in it was a dig and the special rabbit was dead :laugh: i could hardly keep a straight face when going back to the car and she asks Coffee Bob ?.

• Haha 2