47 minutes ago, Meece said:

No sympathy for you.  your the one who loves to go out at the crack of dawn in the frost and snow getting frozen to the bone slaughtering poor little bunnies.  what else do you expect when you come back home to a hot house invaded by diseased people breathing and coughing all over you.  you wont die from it so here hoping that it goes away soon.

What innocent little animals do you slaughter when you go out lol 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I insert a clove of garlic up my anus everyday. I've never had a cold since I started and as an extra bonus I've never been attacked by a vampire!

I not suffered it ,  every one at work  most of them half my age had time off , I work outside everyday a flask of  homemade chicken chilli soup at work or a few twists of chilli on my food everyday c

Zinc tablets I swear by them. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

Who has this stinking cold bug? 

Thick catarrh inducing prolapse of the anus. Sneezing fits.

I feel like a myxomatosis infected rabbit and if someone shot me now I would thank them !! (Plenty of volunteers in hand).

Putting some tea in my whiskey ain't working. Little sleep and my winter holiday is slipping away!

Ahhhrrr shooooo....

Normally if I get a cold/flue I have a red hot bath as hot as I can stand then I get some trousers and top on (pj if you where them ) and a dressing gown  with heating/fire on ,then spend the rest of the night drinking a bottle whiskey and eating as hot of a curry I can stand . I normally wake up feeling rough from the whisky but midday I’m normally 100 times better . Don’t work for everyone but does me .

2 minutes ago, Navek said:

Normally if I get a cold/flue I have a red hot bath as hot as I can stand then I get some trousers and top on (pj if you where them ) and a dressing gown  with heating/fire on ,then spend the rest of the night drinking a bottle whiskey and eating as hot of a curry I can stand . I normally wake up feeling rough from the whisky but midday I’m normally 100 times better . Don’t work for everyone but does me .

Sounds heavenly.

24 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I not suffered it ,  every one at work  most of them half my age had time off , I work outside everyday a flask of  homemade chicken chilli soup at work or a few twists of chilli on my food everyday can't remember last time I had cold 

IMG_6410.JPG

Famous last words:). I just sneezed on you. :p

Pint of grapefruit juice daily seems to keep it away from me year after year.. 

Addicted now! ?

Seriously though I don't even get a sniff! Meant to be good for other things too.. said it now.. " Que sera, sera!  

• Like 1

Don't talk about it... ruined Christmas for us... better now though so lamping last night, up first thing this morning and walked a good few miles in the howling wind... it feels good to be alive!! lol 

• Like 1

I've had it for a week or so. Got it from my grandkids, I think.

Ive been out in the bitter cold with dog every day, went to a cold and damp Boxing Day Hunt and been beating today on fields that resembled the Somme !

Ya bunch of girls !

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Zinc tablets I swear by them.

Cheers Arry

Good for spunk as well them ha ha 

I always think it’s massively important to get out and about at Christmas , all the people coming round etc , heating up as it’s cold, hands into the leftovers all that nonsense 

get a coat on and get outside daily and you ll be right 

2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

I not suffered it ,  every one at work  most of them half my age had time off , I work outside everyday a flask of  homemade chicken chilli soup at work or a few twists of chilli on my food everyday can't remember last time I had cold 

IMG_6410.JPG

Looks good, I should make some of that.

i find garlic keeps stuff at bay, I rarely get a cold, one every couple of years maybe, Mrs gets one a month from work in a care home place, I never catch it from her though, I swear it's garlic and hot chilli sauce keeps it at bay.

• Like 1