Working dogs

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t post any hunting trips as rule legal or not  ..that’s between me an the dog I don’t need the internet gurus to grade my dogs for me I’m a 100% honest bloke and I’m capable of doing that my sel

Now can you see why no one posts anything on thl nl  ???

sometimes I just cant be arsed humping my camera along with me, but we do ok my freezer is topped up, no big bags here, with what ive witnessed up the hospital today, im very fortunate just to be fit

Posted Images

18 hours ago, king said:

Rabbits numbers have fallen dramatically in the UK.

We can only hunt rat and rabbit within the law.

Maybe lads must be getting bored of putting posts on about them. when they are only catching a few here and there.

And the amount of abuse they get and put downs.

You can't really blame lads for not posting.

I remember a cracking thread on the terriet section were 1 of the members caught nearly 1000 rats with a pack of terriers.it was a good write up with pics Aswell.

And yes you guessed it lads saying it's not a true test for a terrier blah blah blah.

It's easier and less stress full not starting threads.

And instead.

Just say nice dog how's it bred etc.

I joined this forum in November and the first topic that caught my eye was the bedlngton crosses of the 90s,great topic for me, it seemed to attract good conversation and lads that are happy hunting rabbits but on some threads (topics) this is almost frowned upon! Especially with terriers,for me if someone wants to hunt rabbits exclusively then it’s nothing to do with anyone else,I say let’s see more posts on what you like hunting with your dogs and fxxk the flack you may get.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Str said:

I joined this forum in November and the first topic that caught my eye was the bedlngton crosses of the 90s,great topic for me, it seemed to attract good conversation and lads that are happy hunting rabbits but on some threads (topics) this is almost frowned upon! Especially with terriers,for me if someone wants to hunt rabbits exclusively then it’s nothing to do with anyone else,I say let’s see more posts on what you like hunting with your dogs and fxxk the flack you may get.

loads of lads don't want the flack mate.

• Like 1

I don’t post any hunting trips as rule legal or not  ..that’s between me an the dog I don’t need the internet gurus to grade my dogs for me I’m a 100% honest bloke and I’m capable of doing that my self with honesty i know the difference between a good dog and a turd and I prize a tryer master of none as my type I don’t suffer with any insecuritys or need people to give me a pat on the back for any hunting efforts I do occasionally get a bit excited with up an coming pups An post the odd picture with a wabbit or two but that’s as far as it goes once any young dogs up An running I keep everything to my self and in my circle of trust with the few dudes I get out with as I feel it’s no one else’s business what my dogs are at ive been down this road before in the past I’ve had the nock on the door about illegal activity and generally authorities with different issues surrounding hunting with dogs. One thing I have noticed about people who continually post every time there out they need to be told how great there dogs for reassurance they need to bum an blow to get a following all over the internet to keep there name as a good dog man/woman when in reality there dogs are no different from the next mans runners there just bigged up I’ve also found that bum An blowers are also part of a peddling racket if there not putting litters on the ground there pimping there dogs out to the gullible.to be honest i ain’t got a clue why I even use social media dog groups I think is a addiction i learn very little that actually helps me out with the dogs or helps me in general life I just look to see if I can find anything of interest just to waist some time An leave none the wiser 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I could be wrong but I think he means fcuk the flack from other member's,I don't think he meant put illegal stuff up.

Think you right.Peter can't win on here if you post your a bum if you don't what's them point feck this place is well fecked 

On 12/30/2017 at 13:43, nothernlite said:

I'm on a couple good sites on facebook good honest working dog lads bit it's definitely a shame the way this place has went 

i dont do the facebook thing, is their any decent groups, especially for someone whos bringing on their first pup?

cos god forbid asking a "stupid" question on here.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1