Working dogs

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t post any hunting trips as rule legal or not  ..that’s between me an the dog I don’t need the internet gurus to grade my dogs for me I’m a 100% honest bloke and I’m capable of doing that my sel

Now can you see why no one posts anything on thl nl  ???

sometimes I just cant be arsed humping my camera along with me, but we do ok my freezer is topped up, no big bags here, with what ive witnessed up the hospital today, im very fortunate just to be fit

Posted Images

I'm out catching game everyday but most of mine is work where the last thing on my mind is taking pictures ... I will on the odd occasion put up a picture or post of a young dog I'm bringing on if it's done something decent ......

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yeh sad that no one does....i did hundreds over the years...and took a good few pics...if im honest i just cant be arsed now....and photobucket issues

It is sad Tommo was some cracking write ups and pictures yourselfs and vins included mate 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Lol we know that 

Oh your not suppose to agree lol I’m shit with photos and writing about what Iv done lol dog caught it job done some people can right a essay out of anything 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't see the point really as just get shot down can't do right for doing wrong on here , I put the odd pic up of the pup on here so the breeder can see the pup and it's progress but other than that no point , to much of a dick measuring contest on here lately , if your not catching 40 plus rabbits then your not doing enough, some lads put pics up and get shot down then if they don't put pics up there an arm chair hunter, I'm out every weekend and couple nights through the week put wouldn't be putting pics on here I'll stick to instergram where there's a good number of trusted mates and like minded folk who don't try to shoot everyone down and best of it is it's safe, if you don't add them they don't see your post 

40 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

I'm just curious why people don't post anymore it does look that way Peter think terceil had alot to do with it I know it was going downhill before that nut he put the final nail. In the coffin 

I think ianb had a lot to do with it his attitude when anyone complained about the new layout was if you don't like it fcukoff somewhere else sadly a lot of members took his advise, I still can't go from page to page so it's hard to fallow topics.

There were some good working posts but now only rat and rabbit are legal it's a bit limiting and sometimes a bit samey? Personally I don't do half as much rabbiting as I used to and never been into rats. Not with lurchers anyway.

Now and again I like the discussion threads on here still.

• Like 1