Sign in to follow this  
Nots so bad lad

Afternoon session

Nice going mate handy  to keep on the right side of the law :laugh:

• Like 2

the trick is for you lads that have only had 1 or 2 days on the geese .is get better land with no shoots in the area tell them how good you are at shooting them show them photo,s of your big bags .they might has well has have the geese on the land if you are only getting 5s and 10s like like to see your job been done.then the next farmer will want you on and the next that's how it works .happy shooting and a great new year boys 

One big permission ive got the rabbits on has a keeper that rents the ground and has 18 guns on it to make it pay for the  pheasant shoot , got stopped shooting the geese buy somebody with a house and field of horses on the edge of the farm  got lawyers involved to stop them shooting before 9am its laughable on my side but its really nasty on there's  

• Like 1

we have a bloke who walks a greyhound on the private road moans about us shooting the geese .he tried to come walking a cross the field we was shooting I rang the farmer who came and give him a right mouthful about poaching .and to stay off the fields with his dog .we got the last laugh .we have finished taking all the lads out we had on stand by .on the geese .we don't promiss then not get them a day out .we even took a real nice bloke out from the USA 

• Like 1

gone abit slow we are going today .we have done a good job on scaring them farmer well happy we have got the pigeon shooting now .some more pictures of my dogs 

20171223_120429.jpg

20171223_112944.jpg

20171223_104036.jpg