One for the N.I men

Any political party with half a brain would know that to mess with fieldsports in N.I. would be a big mistake.

They tried it in the South and it cost a government an election. But the likes of the Greens ,who are not known for common sense, will always try and be vocal on the issue. Any hunting folk who have nothing else to do that day should show up and support that hunt and show the media a small little number of antis squashed in to some alley way or shop front where they're barely noticeable.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, neil cooney said:

Any political party with half a brain would know that to mess with fieldsports in N.I. would be a big mistake.

They tried it in the South and it cost a government an election. But the likes of the Greens ,who are not known for common sense, will always try and be vocal on the issue. Any hunting folk who have nothing else to do that day should show up and support that hunt and show the media a small little number of antis squashed in to some alley way or shop front where they're barely noticeable.

fight it  Neil  +lads , for fook sake  keep what you got, dont end up like England :censored:    . Now  over here  , with the farmers + keepers  with Government  backing = the hunting with dogs ban, when you pop out for few hours lamping   or mooch in the day  with terriers or  coursing type dogs, it like fookin  WW3 , every body on your back , from the Air , blocked roads  ,  thats either  digging or running a lurcher or coursing dog. Ok it always been bad, it was when i got into lurchers 30 years ago  jumping over the odd fence to lamp me dog  or mooch in the day lol, but to day it 100% worse  with the Ban, as ive said before i feel sorry for young people just starting out, ok some people just dont give a feck, and will go regardless  , but some young lads wont, want all the shit that goes with and, and try something else , but who can blame them really !!   i am 65  now so had my  bit of sport, still do a bit, if the old back ok that day / night  . yep fight it lads  :yes:

• Like 2

the green party fought for ballroot equality rights so then cast scorn upon people who hunt???  hunting is more natural than homosexuality.  see its the lefty snowflakes equality equality bla bla, but only if you agree with what they say. makes ya angry.  also if they want a protest will they pay for any damages caused by theyre supporters??? the green party are also in the ni hunt sabs too.  the sabs that threatened to burn a family and the children in the house to death and who also threatened to murder an 84 yr old pensioner.  they want drugs to be legalised too.  the usuall dreamland hippy types.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

the green party fought for ballroot equality rights so then cast scorn upon people who hunt???  hunting is more natural than homosexuality.  see its the lefty snowflakes equality equality bla bla, but only if you agree with what they say. makes ya angry.  also if they want a protest will they pay for any damages caused by theyre supporters??? the green party are also in the ni hunt sabs too.  the sabs that threatened to burn a family and the children in the house to death and who also threatened to murder an 84 yr old pensioner.  they want drugs to be legalised too.  the usuall dreamland hippy types.

Don't know what is happening in this country but the snowflake brigade are too much lol i wonder do they think that foxes and rabbits should be able to choose what gender they are aswell? they all need a good boot up the hole to waken them up. cracks me up the shit that has to be politically correct nowadays, bring in conscription send them off to a warzone and they can see what isis think of their equality and rights.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, elliotmcc said:

Don't know what is happening in this country but the snowflake brigade are too much lol i wonder do they think that foxes and rabbits should be able to choose what gender they are aswell? they all need a good boot up the hole to waken them up. cracks me up the shit that has to be politically correct nowadays, bring in conscription send them off to a warzone and they can see what isis think of their equality and rights.

your right mate.  its rife in the media too.  utv fulla poofs and vegans then they take the advertising money from the game fairs and broadcast it.  Nolan too another fat poof who constantly has animal rights agenda agenda.  this place has gone to the dogs

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

how many of the scum lefty loonies turnedup chid?

According to there fb about 70 but seeing pictures of them probably not even 30

• Haha 2