My first pcp HW100S

8 minutes ago, Steviec said:

Jimmy

yes a dive bottle is next on the list, I charged it with the pump yesterday and almost had to go have a lie down lol . At the moment me and a mate are trying to secure some permission (easier said than done) so I will be using it for both hunting and target shooting as I'm hoping to join a club shortly. I've been looking on YouTube and also reading through some lads threads and am very impressed with how accurate these rifles can be so I'll be getting plenty of practice in.

Atb

Im going to send half of what iv got down for you Steven

may i suggest if your going to target shoot with it 

get a single shot loading tray

and use that for target shooting

or with the 14 shot mags you will find you can empty your pellet tin in minuets 

as im sure some lads will tell you lol

you can get them off the bay and dont cost that much

some one will be along with a link soon for you

whats in the tin in the pics is what your getting

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P231012_18.31.jpg

P231012_18.31_[01].jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Afternoon lads First post over on this side of the forum so here goes,  it's been a long while since I last owned an air rifle, 1978 to be exact and it was a lovely brand new bsa airsporter .22 c

Wow!! What a pile of crap!!!  Horrible.....just horrible.... JUST KIDDING PAL??? You made a bloody good choice mate. I've had the full length and the carbine in .177 and couldn't fault

Right Steven im going to trust you on this one Iv got a single shot 177 mag hear NOW this was a gift off a good friend of mine and i dont get rid of gifts off friends as the lads will tell y

Posted Images

Jimmy that's very generous of you , Thankyou 

And at the risk of sounding a bit thick I haven't a clue  what a single shot loading tray is or even what it looks like lol.I shall google it and try to educate myself a bit.

atb

9 minutes ago, Steviec said:

Jimmy that's very generous of you , Thankyou 

And at the risk of sounding a bit thick I haven't a clue  what a single shot loading tray is or even what it looks like lol.I shall google it and try to educate myself a bit.

atb

Weihrauch HW100 Single Shot Magazine Conversion - Choose Caliber

just click on the link above Steven

1) Use a pump properly! How to use a hand pump!

2) Throw away the Marksman pellets, the Bisleys and the Noricas. A good domed pellet is all you need. Best look for a 4.52mm head size, I prefer heavyweights as they are superb at killing.

3) Fit a bipod front screw, will make ambush shooting bunnies much easier. A front and rear stud kit is available on ebay Like this one!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, secretagentmole said:

1) Use a pump properly! How to use a hand pump!

2) Throw away the Marksman pellets, the Bisleys and the Noricas. A good domed pellet is all you need. Best look for a 4.52mm head size, I prefer heavyweights as they are superb at killing.

3) Fit a bipod front screw, will make ambush shooting bunnies much easier. A front and rear stud kit is available on ebay Like this one!

For got about the head size Mole

and a good point on the studs as well mate and the pod

it will transform the accuracy on the rifle no end

all mine like the 4,52 even the 22 it 52,s

hate the 4,51,s none of the rifles i have like the 51,s .

• Like 1

Wow!! What a pile of crap!!! 

Horrible.....just horrible....

JUST KIDDING PAL???

You made a bloody good choice mate. I've had the full length and the carbine in .177 and couldn't fault either of them.

My full length loved bis mags to bits....i mean crow head shots at 65 yards kind of accuracy. I didn't have the carbine long enough to really push it but it was more capable than I am that's for sure pal?

I'd love to say that I moved onto a better rifle in buying the bsa r10 supercarbine but my ears wont take the barrage of abbuse heading my way so i will keep my mouth shut ......(wait for it.......WAIT FOR IT!!!)

You will love it to bits mate and that timber is seriously good looking too????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

Wow!! What a pile of crap!!! 

Horrible.....just horrible....

JUST KIDDING PAL???

You made a bloody good choice mate. I've had the full length and the carbine in .177 and couldn't fault either of them.

My full length loved bis mags to bits....i mean crow head shots at 65 yards kind of accuracy. I didn't have the carbine long enough to really push it but it was more capable than I am that's for sure pal?

I'd love to say that I moved onto a better rifle in buying the bsa r10 supercarbine but my ears wont take the barrage of abbuse heading my way so i will keep my mouth shut ......(wait for it.......WAIT FOR IT!!!)

You will love it to bits mate and that timber is seriously good looking too????

Matt you want shot with Sh*t for letting them go

BSA R10 Feck iv made better catty,s out of bed springs when i was a nipper

and more accurate .

baaaaa:whistling:

NEXT PLEASE to lay down some abuse

and that timber needs the mac touch Matt

:yes::yes::yes:

6 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Matt you want shot with Sh*t for letting them go

BSA R10 Feck iv made better catty,s out of bed springs when i was a nipper

and more accurate .

baaaaa:whistling:

NEXT PLEASE to lay down some abuse

and that timber needs the mac touch Matt

:yes::yes::yes:

I cant really come back to that pal. Its too funny.??

I tell you what Jimmy. It is a cracking looking stock for the mac touch. The grain is begging to be brought out and lightened just a tad pal??

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

I cant really come back to that pal. Its too funny.??

I tell you what Jimmy. It is a cracking looking stock for the mac touch. The grain is begging to be brought out and lightened just a tad pal??

Well you have done it your self to your hw100

Om feck i forgot in a moment of madness8P you let it go

I FEEL FOR YOU MATT I REALLY DO MATE :sorry::fool::laugh:

so when Steven asks ill tell him to pm you and you can tell him how its done bro

• Like 1

Right Steven im going to trust you on this one

Iv got a single shot 177 mag hear NOW this was a gift off a good friend of mine

and i dont get rid of gifts off friends as the lads will tell you

ill lone you this so you can try it out at a shooting range

and if you like it and its ok for you you can buy one and send this one back

or if i need it ill pm you when i want it back it will save you £40+

P231012_19.55.jpg

P231012_19.55_[01].jpg

P231012_19.56.jpg

• Like 3

Lads

thankyou all for the kind comments, advice and generous offers , it's nice to know that there are still good people out there willing to help a relative newcomer and it's very much appreciated.

Secreagentmole thanks for the links on the pump and bipod, that's something else to add to my wish list, the pellets you mentioned certainly aren't the best in the world so won't be using them, if anyone wants them for a bit of back garden plinking then you're welcome to them.

Jimmy you can rest assured your single mag tray will be returned and again many thanks for the kind offer, you're a star.

What I was thinking was to firstly clean the barrel, then use the single mag to test both brands of pellets (kindly donated from Jimmy and Mitch )at varying distances from 30 to 60 yards, I think it's important to establish not only what the gun is capable of but more importantly what I am capable of, 

Now lads what about this  MANKY, CRAPPY stock, if I had to pick a fault with the rifle then this would be it, i have to confess that for such a nice piece of walnut it does look a bit bland and boring.

Jimmy I have followed a lot of your threads on gun renovation ( works of art) and might be pestering you for some help and advice on Bringing it up to scratching that's ok.

Matt I must confess the R10 was also a strong possibility and I did consider it, in fact I'm sure if the advert had been for an R10 instead of the Hw100s then I probably would have bought it

Now this is where i start asking questions, forgive my ignorance but what exactly  is a carbine and secondly is my gun a carbine?????????.

atb

Steve

• Like 1

You made the right choice between the two  . I have had two R10 but got rid of both but kept both of HW100k . 

Carbine is a shorter barrel and on some the whole gun is shorter including the cylinder and stock like the HW100k 

• Like 1