Hunting Ban Repeal

We never did enough 

we should have just went and tore places apart rather than let the ca organise it 

th ban cost the lacs a donation to the Labour Party, if we had doubled that , it would never have got in 

ive always said that if ever I bumped into Michael Watson out fishing , I’d throw the prick in! 

7 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

The hunting act has'nt stopped them riding to hounds so why bother themselves, it's the working class lads that are being exploited as cash cows to the courts, money goes to money

Do working class lads not hunt with hounds? Don't talk shit

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

It would have happened if the conservatives got a majority but they didnt and certainly arent going to rock the boat at times when their support is at such a low. Regardless, its NEVER going to be repealed as long as Ive a hole in my arse.

6 minutes ago, trappa said:

It would have happened if the conservatives got a majority but they didnt and certainly arent going to rock the boat at times when their support is at such a low. Regardless, its NEVER going to be repealed as long as Ive a hole in my arse.

I don't think it would have mattered if they did. There isn't enough interest in it anymore. Joe Soap couldn't give a flying f*ck and the act is so poorly written you can literally run an entire pack of hounds through the loopholes. The other good news is that because the public believes it to be done and dusted funding for RSPCA and LACS has dropped off significantly and even the moral champions at LACS are fiddling the books in order to keep afloat as they piss away donation money left, right and centre.

We need to shut the f*ck up and learn the rulebook. Lads getting prosecuted could surely be avoided if they learn the loopholes. This will truly bankrupt the antis.

• Like 5