what yas all doing boxing day?

dogs out , a colossal breakfast , meet the hounds get back in the kitchen and prep for the tribe get wasted  on bags of columbian drop a few e,s  2 acid tabs and  do the conga with me aunties who got  alzheimers they love to dance pretty much another normal weekend

Edited by green lurchers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will be cleaning the house and doing the washing up, while the Mr’s goes coursing 

yeh   true, the biggest part of the prob , is we dont have alot on common , and  its just me who likes hunting , she knows this , even to just have a mooch with the dogs would do me, my son not in to

Follow local hunt .

Posted Images

in my wood shootin with 3 mates from 7.30 am till dark with lots of food thrown in. light the fire cook some food do some shootin job done. and if it rains we have a 24ft x 18ft tarp we hang in the trees so nowt will bother us.

• Like 2

Well I've ended up having to take my wife hospital...she spent all day yesterday in bed, really sick... due to a complaint she has we can't take any risks so up here being put on a drip now... deep joy.

the rest of the family and friends are still at mine eating, we had 19 around yesterday for dinner, poor mrs never had a bit..

not quite how we planned it!!

10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Well I've ended up having to take my wife hospital...she spent all day yesterday in bed, really sick... due to a complaint she has we can't take any risks so up here being put on a drip now... deep joy.

the rest of the family and friends are still at mine eating, we had 19 around yesterday for dinner, poor mrs never had a bit..

not quite how we planned it!!

Sorry to hear that fella, hope things pick up for you all.

i didn't get bass fishing as planned, but done a spot of ratting and knocked a couple of foxes over that have been visiting.

• Like 1