what yas all doing boxing day?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will be cleaning the house and doing the washing up, while the Mr’s goes coursing 

yeh   true, the biggest part of the prob , is we dont have alot on common , and  its just me who likes hunting , she knows this , even to just have a mooch with the dogs would do me, my son not in to

Follow local hunt .

Posted Images

Christmas is all about boxing for me.

Go to the hound meet,walk 3 miles to the hunters pub with our pack lurchers,terriers,spaniels having a mooch.drink heavily take dogs home 6ish then hit the town.

Not this year I have to work Wednesday so going to the meeting walking g to the pub for a couple of soft drinks walking back for 1ish then going coursing.

Probably get hammered though and not make it to work .I have warned the boss that boxing day is only a handful of days where I plan to get hammered on drink and class a's.

feckin  dinner in a pub:censored: , because  my son not coming over xmas day to see us, she booked a meal in a pub  1pm  to see him(son)  and his wife and her bloody mother and mother boyfriend , boxing day,  so not sure what time we will leave pub and bound to be about 4pm, so i wont want to do much with a full gut of food and couple of pints, norm i have nice mooch with the dogs, and watch bit of the local hunt. i not in xmas mood   feck it .:yes:

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, blackmaggie said:

I take it you don't like her ray you two have history ? just say your backs bad and slip out 

yeh   true, the biggest part of the prob , is we dont have alot on common , and  its just me who likes hunting , she knows this , even to just have a mooch with the dogs would do me, my son not in to huning either he just likes football,  his mother in law  who coming not a dog lover.   but what i will do that morning  is take dogs out early, that should hold them back a bit , and take them for a mooch later  when i get home  with my torch,  so still get some kind of a walk. the lesson here , is when meet a woman, make feckin sure  you got something in common  , not just physically   shagging  great, but you need more take it from me   a old bloke   who knows:yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1