At last

My glamorous assistant lamp man has been trying for his first fox for a couple of outings now. Various things have been conspiring against him - apart from being a jinx. :laugh: Some nights there have been no foxes about, some nights they have been very flighty and other times simply not safe shots. He was being chipper about it, but I could see it was starting to bug him. I told him I would get him on his first fox before Xmas.

21st December was leaving it a bit late though. There wasn't much about this morning but this dog fox presented itself at about 100 yards. The thunk of the bullet hitting home was a relief for both of us.  I don't know who was more made up, me or him. Nice shooting mate. Textbook.  :toast:

20171221_044425s.jpg

And he paunched the Charlie as well. Is he going to cook it for Christmas day lunch?

After looking at the picture again I'm not sure if the bullet opened Charlie up or that is the camo of his trouser leg

Edited by Meece
Review of image