lost car keys

3 minutes ago, shaunaltoft said:

Haha you found me out there.almost sure that will have to be main dealer take all documents in logbook etc.they will order and have to code into the car.Might be cheaper and easier to lose the car and claim for that 

And take the credit card with you lol

13 minutes ago, shaunaltoft said:

You need an auto locksmith where in the world are you mate my pal is 1 in northeast if near.a also what car and year

that may well get you into the car but then what?  the car wont start or operate because of the imobilizer in the car electrics. Don't go smashing windows ect it wont help and you'll have a bigger more expensive problem.  The keys are there somewhere.  look everywhere systematically where you have been and what you have touched.  somewhere silly like on the lawnmower  or on the ground near something you moved or shifted.

• Like 1

My pal will get in literally any car with no damage at all.then he will take a reading from the ignition barrel ,cut key,plug in and code from special software. And away you go can lead to haveing to retumble locks as barrel are different to doors etc sometimes.oorrrrr if it is just a fob he can recode a fob and car to each other as long as the main dealer have released software to open market.if not main dealer only as said in earlier post

• Like 1