Anybody heard off Ideation?

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Just turned two. Done everything she's been asked. Got a good nose and runs the lamp very well. Honestly can't fault her. Just needs more work in front of her to see where she'll get. Black bitch is same as ever, healed up now and enjoying her new job. . . . 

Hope she becomes everything you want of her mate , atb for the future mate 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's his birthday soon, isn't it?  

Speak and see him regularly he’s a crazy shepherd now and highly stressed haha 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Navek said:

Hope she becomes everything you want of her mate , atb for the future mate 

Thanks buddy. She makes me happy, she's a loyal mutt and a big softy, until her switch is flicked, then she's quite . . . crunchy lol.

To be fair, as long as she doesn't mind riding around the the truck, jumping out at the beasties we see on our travels, she will do me.

• Like 1
Just now, SheepChaser said:

Thanks buddy. She makes me happy, she's a loyal mutt and a big softy, until her switch is flicked, then she's quite . . . crunchy lol.

To be fair, as long as she doesn't mind riding around the the truck, jumping out at the beasties we see on our travels, she will do me.

That’s it mate it’s you who feeds her walks her and exercise her so it’s only you she’s got keep happy, she looks like a nicer shape and size and looks like she can run 

14 minutes ago, Blackdog92 said:

The trialing fraternity wouldn’t think much of your dogs harassing that teaser ? 

Tup did a runner when moving a mob and had been living in some woods for a week, me and the two dogs went to find him. . . . found him at the tup of a very steep bank and had a running battle to the bottom. I was being nice, until he tried to splatt me against a tree. . .. and then the doggies stepped in and floored him.

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Tup did a runner when moving a mob and had been living in some woods for a week, me and the two dogs went to find him. . . . found him at the tup of a very steep bank and had a running battle to the bottom. I was being nice, until he tried to splatt me against a tree. . .. and then the doggies stepped in and floored him.

There’s no grey area with tups they either go we’re there supposed to or you have to man handle them there ? 

what type of tup tup is it? Suffolk x?

23 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Alright mate have you still got the teckel x bitch? I've got a pure teckel bitch, iv been digging too her this season. Shes a decant little bitch, off it's head tho!

Edited by Lee_H
23 hours ago, Blackdog92 said:

There’s no grey area with tups they either go we’re there supposed to or you have to man handle them there ? 

what type of tup tup is it? Suffolk x?

The speckled bitch in that photo is one of the toughest and grittiest dogs I've owned and worked. Shed breed a hellish good lurcher I think. 

We inherited that one, meant to be a nz suffolk. Its like a donkey! 

Too many sheep, around 6500 ewes at the moment. Had first lamb last night!

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Lee_H said:

Alright mate have you still got the teckel x bitch? I've got a pure teckel bitch, iv been digging too her this season. Shes a decant little bitch, off it's head tho!

Aye I've still got Gwen, bit of a nightmare down here because there are too many roads! But she does her bit.

Yours sounds a smart bitch!

7 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The speckled bitch in that photo is one of the toughest and grittiest dogs I've owned and worked. Shed breed a hellish good lurcher I think. 

I did thread couple weeks ago seen couple lambs up cross ash 

crap pic off phone.

IMG_0914.JPG

• Like 1
9 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

You can’t beat something with a bit of power about them. 

I thought the tup looked a bit more plain than a Suffolk, I’ve seen them nz Suffolk’s at north sheep before. 

Your a bit earlier than me, I don’t start until March. I just took my tups off the other day. I’ll be starting scanning in January, it’s a easy job until I start with the scotch black faces.