Whats most popular lamp for running dogs

23 minutes ago, poxon said:

I use a old cluelite for years it was a hand me down I’ve converted it to 100w bulb with alloy back plate to its now a blazerlite with flip up filter brilliant little lamp it’s seen plenty of action over the years big fields an small a load of people said up grade your lamp I thought feck it so got a 170 variable it’s strange with the new lamp I didn’t notice my cach rate being any higher or mine or the dogs abilitie to see quarry any better I always find my self back with the old cluelite back in hand as I find it perfectly man enough for my eye sight to see gear plus easy to flip the filter out the way and to slip the lamp out of eye sight when need be

They must be ok then but heard a few saying no serious lamping men can use them handle thin as a pencil and so on but I find them ok don't consider mesen a serious lamping man just get out [BANNED TEXT] I can

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play brother I scratch about everyday wi me dogs and lamp once a week wi one of them I work for mesen  so finish early to get them out  got young family as well just do what u can eh

A 26tts collie/greyhound xwhippet/greyhound with a small drop of deerhound in there and a pup out of this bitch that’s just over 6months old 21tts to a bedlington x greyhound 

Blitz vairable and red filter , has worked well for us since they came out , I wouldn't change this set up .

48 minutes ago, Black neck said:

They must be ok then but heard a few saying no serious lamping men can use them handle thin as a pencil and so on but I find them ok don't consider mesen a serious lamping man just get out [BANNED TEXT] I can

I used to lamp regularly with mine I considered my self serious at one point I used to be getting on gear pretty regularly with mine but have a young family an a job to attend to every morning these days so now throughout the season i would normally as a rule lamp twice a week an ferret one day normally Sunday but at the minute no bitch to run just a pup to bring on I’m always skeptic of guys that say you need a blitz to be a serious lamper 

7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Fair play brother I scratch about everyday wi me dogs and lamp once a week wi one of them I work for mesen  so finish early to get them out  got young family as well just do what u can eh

Definitely mate

46 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What dog dog's do you have mate

A 26tts collie/greyhound xwhippet/greyhound with a small drop of deerhound in there and a pup out of this bitch that’s just over 6months old 21tts to a bedlington x greyhound 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, poxon said:

Good stuff mate different to mine wonder how they would get on running where I go probably better than my bunch of sick notes

2 hours ago, poxon said:

Don’t know about that mate the big bitch is retired through spinal damage at the beginning of the season. What dogs you got?

Bull x type things there's some pics on here what I put on my dog's, pics taken in a 3 day window when 1 or the other wernt injured in some way ?