Holidays next year.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

caravan for me love it plenty fishing and good beaches 

the last 3 times ive went on hols the mrs ended up pregnant, spain pregnant,  America pregnant and mexico shes up the duff again, feck that I thought, next time I'm gona bring her with me

Don`t rush into it mate.

Posted Images

Canada for us next May ,can't wait. Daughters got me the link to  a webcam situated just outside the balcony of one the rooms looking out over a wooded area and already seen Martin's, Fisher ,elk and moose .They have a wolfcam up a bit higher but it's a pay thing lol.Been lucky enough to travel most years and never take it for granted .

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Sarge1974 said:

Looks like a bigger version of the shambles.

Reminds me of Hendon garth where I grew up.

Got my Bhutan visa, happy with this, the hidden kingdom, only 2000 tourists a year, that's less than North Korea or chernobyl (always fancied both of them). 

Screenshot_20181114_233116.jpg

• Like 2
On 11/11/2018 at 17:19, mackem said:

I actually remember visiting the walled city in Honkers,we were always told not to go as the triads ruled the place,i am sure riohog has visited,it was all things nefarious ? Mr Wicker makes it sound an exciting place instead of a dirty slum ?

spent many happy hr in kowloon , waterloord   jade market  like kowloon side beter than the island , but honkifid is a great place  

• Like 1

yes  there are millions of young kids living on the street  ,this is just one image ,if you have children you cannot help but to be touched to see the saddness and dispare in this childs eyes , and just for a minuete wonder what the future holds for her  ,,,,

1912228_1559575561019369_6113293998272063536_n.jpg

• Sad 2

First light was freezing,cold water wash didn't appeal so wandered down to the valley floor to have a scrub in the hot springs,I don't mind smelling sulphur for the day,met the local butcher doing his chickens in the hot water.

IMG_20181120_073918.jpg

IMG_20181120_073845.jpg

• Like 2