Holidays next year.

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Close I think he a spook? ifye care to follow his movements you will find goverments topple an change not long after he has been??? I heard he was in America when jfk was done?

I do remember trying to remove the gsr while crouching on the grassy knoll...………………...even though I wasn't even born then.I think I remember alan wicker taking 3 or 4 days to reach hong kong when he first did it by aircraft,pristine white safari suits and bristling waxed moustaches,those were the days.

• Haha 2

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

caravan for me love it plenty fishing and good beaches 

the last 3 times ive went on hols the mrs ended up pregnant, spain pregnant,  America pregnant and mexico shes up the duff again, feck that I thought, next time I'm gona bring her with me

Don`t rush into it mate.

Posted Images

I actually remember visiting the walled city in Honkers,we were always told not to go as the triads ruled the place,i am sure riohog has visited,it was all things nefarious ? Mr Wicker makes it sound an exciting place instead of a dirty slum ?

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Cheers ill get a bit cash in krona then can i just use my rbs debit card like normal ?

You should be able to. If it's a visa or Mastercard (debit or credit, it's the same) you'll have no problems apart from the prices lol. If a bar or anywhere puts a price into a machine, most will have the option to convert to euro or pounds DO NOT DO IT! Pay in Krona, on your card because the exchange rate is ridiculously out of sync with reality. It's the same in any eu country that doesn't have the euro. They can ask if you want to pay in local or euro..... Except the fuucking UK :laugh:

7 hours ago, mackem said:

Wiring in the street looks well dodgy though ?

IMG_20181113_172630.jpg

You tried ‘the Himalayan spa’ mate ?.....I would imagine after a long flight you could do with a good ‘rub down’.......stick some pics up.....:icon_eek:

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Cheers ill get a bit cash in krona then can i just use my rbs debit card like normal ?

We usually have an amount of cash and then use a standard debit card . Ok there is a charge but it ain't that much if you only use it for a larger amount to top up. Dont keep using it. No problem putting card in wall. Mrs used hers in a small town up in Turkey. She put card in machine and after she put in pin was surprised by a msg on screen. Good  morning Mrs xyz . It was no different to using a card over here. It is advisable to notify your bank that you are going to the country so that the system doesn't eat your card as a suspect operation outside the uk.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, mackem said:

Wiring in the street looks well dodgy though ?

IMG_20181113_172630.jpg

If that is power cable it is well dodgy . Don't they possess a pair of cable cutters ? I took a picture of a load of cable cobbled up  on a pole in Palma.

• Like 1