Holidays next year.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

caravan for me love it plenty fishing and good beaches 

the last 3 times ive went on hols the mrs ended up pregnant, spain pregnant,  America pregnant and mexico shes up the duff again, feck that I thought, next time I'm gona bring her with me

Don`t rush into it mate.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Keeps nagging me to get out there with em. 

Where abouts is he mate,i am in sri ratcha at the moment.You should come out,the fishing is incredible on the right lakes,loads to see and do,i am going to try and get back out in November for a month and do a week in laos.

16 hours ago, mackem said:

Where abouts is he mate,i am in sri ratcha at the moment.You should come out,the fishing is incredible on the right lakes,loads to see and do,i am going to try and get back out in November for a month and do a week in laos.

Simian Island at the minute mack, they were at a shooting range few days back firing all sorts of automatic weapons having a blast lol. I'm interested in the fishing side of things out there..... Don't think my Mrs be too happy mind :whistling:

15 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

..... Don't think my Mrs be too happy mind :whistling:

Take your missus as well mate,the clothes shopping is great and she can relax in a health spa while your fishing :yes:

Visited my nephew yesterday lunchtime,went out on the balcony of his condo to eat and there was a couple of elephants next door :)

P1000904.JPG

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Sat at the airport now, to go on holiday again..... just missed the fuucking flight FLMAO! The bloody security scanner broke down as I was going through and I had to wait 25 mins.... got to the gate 10 seconds after they closed the door ? just been bummed for 120euro to get the next one ?

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Shinoukvilke was good back in the day' maybe over developed now ?

A guy I knew and his girlfriend and her friend were murdered there around 25 years ago,it was a bit wild then,i never looked at it in the same light since.

On 27/02/2018 at 09:41, tatsblisters said:

Anybody been to Cape Verde and whats the fishing like as I am going in September.

I went to sal and the fishing was out of this world, had my first marlin from there, had sail as well,  can't wait to get back again.

Lads, help me out.

Im wanting to take my boys away at the end of the month for a week, just them 4/11 and me.

'We' fancy Spain, so im looking for a resort type thing with plenty of swimming pool and or water park & all inclusive might be a best bet. So please bombard me with names of resorts & hotels, do's and dont's. As I really wanna give em a special week. Doesnt have to be 100% Spain. Have looked at a place called Estival Park all inclusive, comes out about 2 grand (GBP) flights and hotel, seems a lot but not took them away on a package thing before.

Sincerely, thanks in advance.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Cheers mate that's were we are going nr Santa Maria.

That's where I stayed, two big hotels just west of Santa Maria, riu something or another, couldn't fault the hotel, head down to the pier in santa to see what the locals are landing, makes your eyes water some days, some excellent shark fishing right on the southwest point from the beach, or you looking for boat fishing ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Rabid said:

That's where I stayed, two big hotels just west of Santa Maria, riu something or another, couldn't fault the hotel, head down to the pier in santa to see what the locals are landing, makes your eyes water some days, some excellent shark fishing right on the southwest point from the beach, or you looking for boat fishing ?

I was going to try boat fishing .The hotel were stopping in is called the cabo verde nr the algodoeiro beach can you hire tackle for beach fishing.

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

I was going to try boat fishing .The hotel were stopping in is called the cabo verde nr the algodoeiro beach can you hire tackle for beach fishing.

Depending what u want to do with boats, this fella has the best Rep on the islands, he has several boats and employs locals as well as skippers himself

I had 3 trips out with him last time, we landed marlin, sails, some monster amberjack, untold wahoo, we were on the fish every trip.

he will supply everything, just turn up and get on board, I would suggest booking though, he was always busy.

IMG_0835.JPG

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Depending what u want to do with boats, this fella has the best Rep on the islands, he has several boats and employs locals as well as skippers himself

I had 3 trips out with him last time, we landed marlin, sails, some monster amberjack, untold wahoo, we were on the fish every trip.

he will supply everything, just turn up and get on board, I would suggest booking though, he was always busy.

IMG_0835.JPG

Cheers will definatly look him up.