Holidays next year.

I'll have a few days oop North, see family and friends, watch a game at Ewood, maybe have a run with whichever dog I take.

On holiday every day living in Cornwall lol.

Simple pleasures.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

caravan for me love it plenty fishing and good beaches 

the last 3 times ive went on hols the mrs ended up pregnant, spain pregnant,  America pregnant and mexico shes up the duff again, feck that I thought, next time I'm gona bring her with me

Don`t rush into it mate.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

Looks good Mack is that Sri Lanka from the Bi-plane, I’ve been to Tamil Nadu in the past and the two small islands at the southern tip of India and I new then I had to visit Sri Lanka in the future as that’s the next stop south. 

No mate the Bi-plane was yesterday over Quebec.Sri lanka is fantastic,your going to visit sigiriya and dambulla cave temple?

32 minutes ago, mackem said:

No mate the Bi-plane was yesterday over Quebec.Sri lanka is fantastic,your going to visit sigiriya and dambulla cave temple?

I’ve met quite a few people over the years from Quebec very interesting people I even got a shout on a Quebec rock radio show from a DJ who I hooked up with in Cuba,  in French as well it was class lol.

As for the Sri Lanka trip we are going early December and I aim to do as much as possible so I will research those places you mentioned and pencil them in.

Great pics by the way of the plane trip you do get about your never home lol good though one life and all that. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, mackem said:

Flights overbooked,they are offering 800 dollars plus hotel for anyone willing to travel tomorrow.

I assume you ripped there arms and legs off....

remember my nephew getting something similar a few year back....plus a first class seat

• Like 1
6 hours ago, mackem said:

Nah,not for 800 bucks,got a flight on Monday and I need to sort stuff out over the next 2 days mate,just got home.

Off to Nepal aren’t you mate, stick some pics up.......

• Like 1