Holidays next year.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

caravan for me love it plenty fishing and good beaches 

the last 3 times ive went on hols the mrs ended up pregnant, spain pregnant,  America pregnant and mexico shes up the duff again, feck that I thought, next time I'm gona bring her with me

Don`t rush into it mate.

Posted Images

My cousin works in Egypt, something to do with the english language for the British Embassy I think, he'd love to be doing the same job somewhere in Europe but everyone wants those jobs. Might go and visit.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

There [BANNED TEXT] was in Egypt in Jan goin back same place it's spot on there's nowt up with the place gone been going past 10 years no issues only down side thereally still not flying to sharm

Enjoy yourself bud. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Waz said:

My cousin works in Egypt, something to do with the english language for the British Embassy I think, he'd love to be doing the same job somewhere in Europe but everyone wants those jobs. Might go and visit.

I'd recommend it pal it was 1 of them places I said I'd never go I never fancied it went once love the place awesome for snorkeling/diving I tend to go to the quieter places don't like the pestering in towns it's like turkey used to be I used to go sharks bay in sharm and now go just hurgarda but the quieter part.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 01/10/2018 at 14:33, Waz said:

My cousin works in Egypt, something to do with the english language for the British Embassy I think, 

British council English language tuition I think?Mate of mine years back did a tefl in Thailand,bought himself a dodgy English degree in khao san road and set himself up teaching English in japan,did very well at it.

• Like 1

Took a fantastic flight in a 1939 Bi-plane up the Gatineau river earlier,stunning autumnal colours from the forest below,headed back to Ottawa and flew over Canadian parliament,I will stick a few pics up when I have time,really nice day.

• Like 6
29 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

i took a spin up the A414 in a 2013 peugeot van,the evening sunset over the gypsy camp was quite stunning,and the council tip never looks better than in autumn, the rusty skips matching the autumn leaves! 

Such poetry in motion. You can almost  sense the aroma of the gypos camp fires of burning tyres amid the clutter and scrap  motors. Classic.  ???

• Haha 4

well the last 3 months we had here in England    june was red hot, and with  C/W  going to happen every year , you better of going to places like Cornwall , Devon  etc , they nice places nice beaches , and cater  for holiday makers   kids would love it there, we went years ago with my lad when he was nipper  , great holiday   back then  , so the old sun out  plenty of nice places in the UK .

• Like 3

Looks good Mack is that Sri Lanka from the Bi-plane, I’ve been to Tamil Nadu in the past and the two small islands at the southern tip of India and I new then I had to visit Sri Lanka in the future as that’s the next stop south. 

• Like 1