Holidays next year.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

caravan for me love it plenty fishing and good beaches 

the last 3 times ive went on hols the mrs ended up pregnant, spain pregnant,  America pregnant and mexico shes up the duff again, feck that I thought, next time I'm gona bring her with me

Don`t rush into it mate.

Posted Images

Turkey and Tunisia are cheap again this year. I wonder why? There was a programme on Tele about Turkey last week and there was a hotel called the mardin palace nr Antalya. It was a top hotel with prices to match. The place was pretty well empty. This costal area is nice. I found a nice gunshop in Manavgat which is nr side.

Going to Paris for new year ! I’m moving my dogs down the house after that so going abroad is going to be abit tricker than usually I’m going to Texas on a rugby tour June time then got a wedding in Greece in August hate going on holidays but I do love a good rugby trip haha 

3 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

Going to Paris for new year !

If your at a loose end try and pop into the hunting museum,i was in paris earlier this year,only found out about the hunting museum the day we were leaving so didn't have time to visit.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/museum-of-hunting-and-nature

75f64a460dfb6b5bd0610da28bf06edf.jpg

• Like 2
10 hours ago, mackem said:

Which part of india mate?

Thailand,burma,canada and I am humming and harring over easter island,its two days flight to get there and I am not looking forward to 48 hours connecting flights,thats why I haven't booked it yet,sitting on the fence on that one.

From what I can make of you on here is that you live all over the world and holiday in the UK,lucky cnut fairplay.