Ratting gun

philpot

On 12/15/2017 at 10:08, philpot said:

That looks spot on Toby, just right.

It looks like this idea will have to go on back burner as my youngest daughter just came in from work to tell us that the village shop that she works in, is closing tomorrow. I am really hacked off for her so no doubt we will have to help out until she gets another job. I know there is never a good time but at Xmas it just seems worse, I am so sad for her.

A new gun just doesn't seem important at the moment.

Phil

b****ck ache that mate. I got made redundant on friday as well and just had a nipper 3 weeks ago. Fancied another rifle but thats defo out the window now

33 minutes ago, stecorr said:

b****ck ache that mate. I got made redundant on friday as well and just had a nipper 3 weeks ago. Fancied another rifle but thats defo out the window now

f**k me mate, that's a proper pisser, especially at this time of year :no:

Good luck and atb :thumbs:

1 hour ago, stecorr said:

Sorry to hear  this ,good luck had similar a few years ago youl get through it atb

1 hour ago, stecorr said:

Oh my lord, this is just bloody awful. It is bad enough for my daughter but for you and your family it is just not right. My thoughts are with you and hope you manage to have a decent Christmas despite the job situation.

Phil