Price of deer?

Hi, looking for some help. I've had a .243 added to FAC and have permission already for fox, rabbit and hare but will be paying for the deer I shoot. Neither myself or the land owner know what the going rate is if anyone can advise ? In the north east and we only get roe which are just going in my own freezer. 

You need to be sure you understand what your getting . the price for the outing , then if there is a price to shot a beast , then if you buy a price per kilo .

If you badly shoot and damage the carcase you could be charged as well because unable to sell on , I have had leases were you are there to control the deer and all carcases go in the larder , and you purchase at dealer price .

In your case if your controlling for your farmer , agree how many to be take then get a dealer price for the carcase . when your paying per outing get it very clear what your doing or you might get a surprise .

Tell your landowner he can keep the deer, the rabbits and fox and find someone who not a tightassed twat .Doing the vermin for free down here more than entities anyone to shoot the deer for free .Or just shoot them whilst on on duties on humane grounds of course .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Tell your landowner he can keep the deer, the rabbits and fox and find someone who not a tightassed twat .Doing the vermin for free down here more than entities anyone to shoot the deer for free .Or just shoot them whilst on on duties on humane grounds of course .

Never thought about it like that.