Christmas stress

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god.......call the United Nations!!  Im Sorry, I don’t recognise any of the above senarios because I was actually born a man ! 

Think I will get the wife couple of nice fishing reels then, "If your not going to use them i would better take them out". Lol Cheers Arry

I wouldn't have none of that nonsense mate.takeing the tv remote is as bad as kicking a man's dog.lol.  

Posted Images

Bought her a new bag, and a new belt as a surprise present, at least the fcuking hoover should work better.

Seriously, we don't celebrate christmas and haven't done for years, son and grandkids are out in Aussie, don't have anything to do with my siblings so it's just me and her.

We'll be having a duck for lunch and she's bought a tiny turkey cos she likes the taste of tissue paper, although me and the dog will share the skin giblets and arse.

No doubt I'll knock up a ruby or stew for boxing day

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, Meece said:

Is it just me that feels Christmas stress !!!!! One of the daughters has rung up with suggestions of altering the whole seating setup and how Christmas day could be organised. Now she hasn't done this with any malice but as a helpful suggestion. Now we have to do a complete rethink about how everything works out. Now when everyone is here it is close on personal space. Every year I detest the whole thing of Christmas and wish we could be jetting off to find some sunshine and leave all of the madness and upheaval behind. Unfortunately it is me that gets made out to be the villain of the plot and a miserable git by putting up alternative ideas. It's about the same as the father, son and the Donkey parable from Eesops fables. (If you're not familiar with the story, read it up. You'll see what I mean.)

So has the stress started to get into your household with er. Doing a million cards, a million presents and you getting dragged out around the shops and being called a miserable so and so if you so much as ask a question about anything?

Oh my god.......call the United Nations!! 

Im Sorry, I don’t recognise any of the above senarios because I was actually born a man ! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Oh my god.......call the United Nations!! 

Im Sorry, I don’t recognise any of the above senarios because I was actually born a man ! 

Yeah yeah.... obviously your mrs has left the room lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2