Christmas stress

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god.......call the United Nations!!  Im Sorry, I don’t recognise any of the above senarios because I was actually born a man ! 

Think I will get the wife couple of nice fishing reels then, "If your not going to use them i would better take them out". Lol Cheers Arry

I wouldn't have none of that nonsense mate.takeing the tv remote is as bad as kicking a man's dog.lol.  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

We never have since kids been born unless one of asks for summat

Best way imo saves pretending to be happy with what they got you  because in my experience its never right lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, kanny said:

Best way imo saves pretending to be happy with what they got you  because in my experience its never right lol 

But there's getting it wrong, and  getting it wrong, because you made no chuffing effort. Case in point - my late dad once bought my mum a new Hoover for Xmas ! 

(He saw the funny side.......once the bruises had healed.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

No stress this year, usual carryon from other half, but shes chilled this year cause i got everything months ago, no tree in my gaf, but ye can se her house from space ?

Been flatout working all hours last few months, cant wait to get off for crimbo to do some digging, took a sickie on tuesday straight out first light for a dig, but i crashed car into f***ing steep shuck ffs.

The mate came an pulled me out in his range thank fook.

The snow an ice has cleared now, still freezing tho.

Edited by Francie